Chapter 5-Beach Bods

The picture on the left is Lucien's bikini while the one on the right is Miruna's
............................................

Lucien POV
"Lucien hurry up your going to make us late!" Miruna shouts.

"Sounds like you're alot more eager than me. Could it be that your love for RM has to do with it?" I question with a smirk.

Smack

Smack

Smack

Smack

"Ow," I clutch my aching head as she scolds me."When will you learn that your actions have consequences!?!" I run out with her belongings leaving her in the bikini I picked out for her.

Miruna POV
I stand there with a red face. I knew I had to leave, but I felt glued to my spot. "You can do this Miruna." I mumble to myself before slowly going out. "Luci you are so dead!" I shout out, my face still red.

"Yeah inside!" She shouts back.

Rolling my eyes go in search for her only to find strangers all around.
Dog whistles echoed as I went to search for her.

"Shut up! How would you like it if someone whistled at you for wearing this terrible excuse of a bathing suit! It's so idiotic that people are so blind to see that you're all actually wearing undergarments!!" I shout. This caused the whistling to stop. "Stupid people. Stupid Luci. Stupid beach." I mumble as I search for the small little devil Lucien.

Lucien POV
Giving in I cover Miruna's exposed body. Exposed meaning she's in her swimsuit but feels uncomfortable towards the way she's dressed.

"I should've never done that sorry luv," with a sigh I walk her to where the others are.
"I forgive you, but no sweets for an hour," Miruna tells me as we walk together. Internally crying I try to sneak a gummy in my mouth only for her to snatch it from me.
"I said no sweets for an hour," She glares.
"Fine fine," I wave her off. Now around I search for my target.

"Found some!" I shout holding a few empty shells

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Found some!" I shout holding a few empty shells. Placing a few down a crab in search of a new home continues to search until it picks one.

Jin POV
"Take pictures of your husband with his new friend," Suga yawns laying under the shade of a beach umbrella.
He took the furthest spot from Miruna who sat with Jungkook while J-Hope and V swam and Jimin is in the middle of making a sandcastle.

With RM not paying attention he headbutts Lucien.

The two fall

It's like something off a comedy

Just as I was about to walk over the two began gathering something on the ground.

Lucien POV
"The shells!!" I shout looking around for them. Sadly the tide won this war.

Tide 1

Me 0

"I'll help you find more!" RM shouts back.

Nodding we search for more shells.
After hours on our quest of restoring Coco Shell Isle we succeed. The shells left we give to Jimin for his castle.

"Meet you guys for lunch I guess," I shrug over at RM and the others.

Now over at where Miru's supposed to be I sigh. Her stuff is still here except for her phone and towel.

Where the hell is she?

Grabbing my phone I text her.
...............................................

Miruna POV
"I'm going to buy icecream do you want anything?" I question Jin.

"I'm fine," he shakes his head watching his husband in the distance.

RM's collecting shells with Lucien since he accidentally had her collection washed up by the water.Now up I take my phone and money with me.The money being Lucien's.

I'm sure she won't mind.

Seeing as I ran more than I thought I sigh. It's really to hot even for a summer. Then again Florida isn't known as the Sunshine state for nothing.

"What can I get you?" The icecream man questions.

"One cookies and creme and a plain icecream sandwhich please," I order.

"Coming right up," finding said orders I pay him as he hands me the delicious treats.

With one hand I held Lucien's sandwhich and with the other I held my Vanilla icecream. Eating both ice creams I regret it.

Brain freeze
...

This is what I get for eating Satan's I mean Lucien's icecream.

"Hey you don't look so good there you okay?" Some guy questions eyeing me odd.

"I-I'm fine just .... My stomach hurts," I sigh. A sudden wave of air hits me.

"Now why would you hide such a body?" Another joins in accompanied by some guy dog whistling.

"Please give that back my girlfriend gave me that and she's probably worried about me," I reach my hand out to grab Lucien's towel.

Sweet & Salty Journeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें