Part 6

"Guys! My beloved humans out of all humans in this world . It's finally summer and are you peasants ready for some summer fun aye?!"Joel shouted with a huge grin thinking he's funny because he called us peasants but it was the opposite, he was the actual peasant and not us.

I rolled my eyes and the guys shook their head in disbelief, "Who said we're gonna spend the summer with you? you petty little Latino boy." I said. 

Christopher let out a big laugh, my eyes widened and looked at him with me being shocked because of his big nasty loud sounded like a witch laughter and he's a man, it sounded more like a cat dying too.

Christopher looked at me and awkwardly giggled then he stopped laughing, the guys burst out of laughter when they saw my reaction towards Christopher's ugly laugh. Damn such a handsome face but his laugh was a major turn off for me.

Well, no one is perfect.

"Chris, you really do have a big laugh. Where did that laughter even came from?" I asked.

Zabdiel placed his arm around my shoulder, "Chris always laugh like that, you will get to know more about him. For now, you just found out the way he laughs. He has an extremely weird laughter mi amiga." He smiled then he and Erick fist bumped each other for no reason at all.

Why do guys always do that?

After that discovery of Christopher's weird loud sounded like a cat is dying type of laughter. I was exaggerating the way he laughs, actually his laughter was contagious, loud and super hilarious. I wanted to laugh to when he was laughing but I was taken by surprise with his laughter.

Joel patted my head lightly, "Hey hermana, mind to drop at my place tonight? How about you just sleep at my place so you don't have to be in a hurry for tomorrow morning." He suggested.

Me and Joel had this friendship thingy where we will do our summer activities together. Before, it used to be only us two but since he made some friends from his college, things changed. The boys joined us on the summer trip to Joel's aunt resort.

His aunt just opened a resort like this year and we were enjoying the facilities there.

"This will be the best summer ever!" Richard shouted with excitement in his tone and threw a fist in the air.

So I agreed with Joel's plan, I stayed at his place and it was comfortable for me because the boys went home. I was glad about that because I thought they were going to sleepover at Joel's place too. It was just me and Joel so that was a big relief.

I laid on his lap while watching Teen Wolf.

"I don't understand why you like Stiles, he looks like an average white boy you see from the gas station." Joel said.

He mentioned that a lot of times just to annoyed because I had a major fat crush on Stiles from Teen Wolf. I slapped his cheek lightly. "Shut up, Queen here is trying to enjoy teen wolf and my one and only crush Mr. Stiles." I said it with a dreamy tone.

"I thought you have a crush on my friend Christopher?" He said.

I rolled my eyes at him then I sit up straight to face him, "Christopher is different, I always have a crush on Stiles. He's an actor, Christopher is a nobody. You can't compare them and you're gonna be jealous one day because I am going to marry.."

Before I could continue my sentence, Joel interrupted me.

"Christopher?" Joel cut me off by saying his friend's name with a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

I literally threw a pillow at him, "You're a spoiler."

He giggled, "If you said so."

-----------------------------------------------