Part 25

《Hey guys, thanks for all the votes and views. I do hope you guys enjoy this story.

Oh and I add another character. The blonde girl is Athena. Hehehe. Enjoy reading ya'll.

Anyways, I wanna share the songs I listen to while writing this chapter.

Oath - Cher Llyod ft Becky G
Over my head - Echosmith
Stay - Miley Cyrus
That's what you get - Paramore. 》

So I was with a bunch of strangers at the crowd on my college freshman welcome party thingy. Obviously I had to attend because I didn't have anything else to do anyway, might as well socialized with the people that went to the same school as me.

I convinced myself to go to the stupid welcome party, I was hoping that I could make some friends at the party. I've been lonely these passed few weeks, thinking how dumb and sad I was because I didn't have any girl friends from my college.

I was such a loner and I needed someone, preferably the same gender as me to share boy problems with.

I was sitting on the most comfortable chair that I could find at the party as I watched people dancing and had the best time of their life.

Minutes later, a blonde girl with cute flowery pattern dress sat next to me. She smiled at me and I returned a small awkward smile at her as I was fixing my dress. I could tell that my smile was awkward and I was nervous as heck when she approached me because I am a potato and the blonde girl was drop dead gorgeous.

Some people inherit great genes from their parents, unlike me.

"Are you having fun? Or is this not really your thing?" She asked.

She seemed very confident and she talked to me like she knows me her whole life. I didn't even know her name and she didn't know mine.

How do people do this? Socializing?

"Not really, I'm here because I'm bored and I don't really have friends from this school." I said.

Wow, I sounded pathetic and a lonely goat.

She giggled, "What? Are you kidding me?"

I nodded, "Yep."

"No girl, that's just sad oh and by the way I forgot to introduce myself. The name is Athena but you can call me Atty so from now to the rest of your life. I am your friend, if you want me to be your friend. Of course." She smiled.

She was so friendly and I am doomed, how could I be comfortable around females that aren't my sister? I blamed it on myself, I grew up spending time with my sister and Joel only.

"My name is Valerie but you can call me Val." I smiled.

She's probably going to be my first actual girl friend ever. I guess I manifested too much that this blonde girl appeared out of nowhere and wanted to be my friend, perhaps it could be a good thing. Athena, what an interesting name and such a beautiful girl with a Goddess name.

To stopped myself from being awkward, I continued with our conversation.

"So what major are you in Atty?" I asked.

I swore the music inside the freaking building was way too loud and I felt like my eardrums were bleeding.

"Literature." She responded.

No wonder I haven't seen her around our campus because our major are far different. We didn't have class together.

"Oh mine is Media and Photography, it's all about arts and shit." I said and she chuckled.