Part 29

Hola! There's gonna be a lot of chapters with Christopher's POV in it. Hehehe...

Here's a few songs.

Carolina - Harry Styles
Rain - The Script
The man that can't be moved - The Script
My Dilemma - Selena Gomez & The Scene. 》

Christopher's POV

The morning I woke up, I was greeted by my mom's smile. The only fucking reason why I woke up because my cousin won't lower her voice. I know she was mad at me because I played Valerie and got into an ugly fight at the bar.

The dude at the bar got into my nerves so that was why I punched him. He was being a dick by threatening a short dude who was minding his own business. I hate big guys and their ego, can they fucking pick their own size to start a fight with?

The big guys that start a fight with a person who isn't the same size as them are actually cowards because they pick on the weak victim.

Hence, I'm not big like him but I am definitely tall.

"Son, you should drink your water." My mom said and I looked over to my cousin who was busy texting someone on her phone.

"How was the flight?" I asked her.

She smiled, brushed my fringe away from covering half of my eyes. She hated the thought of it that me having tattoos all over my body and me getting in a fight with random strangers.

"It was smooth and thank God I landed safely." She sighed in relief.

I know my mom and her fears, she is terrified of getting on a plane.

When we moved from Loja, Ecuador to New Jersey, it was nerve wrecking to her. It was a long ass flight but we didn't have a choice. I had to move away from those bastards.

My mom was looking for a job here in New Jersey but she couldn't find one but then she found one online and it was in New Orleans, Louisiana.

It was the only job that pays her good so she decided to move there instead of staying in New Jersey with me. Besides, she can help me with my tuition fee in college and my rent which was a good thing and a benefit for me to focus on my studies and live comfortable.

My family is not rich, well my father is sort of but I don't give a shit about him and his life because he never cares about his family. My mother is his second wife and they were never married to begin with so my mother won't get any of his insurance or will because she's not the legal wife.

I don't have shit given to me from my own sperm donor but I am always grateful for my mother that sacrificed everything for me.

In other words, at least I can kick someone's ass pretty good but I lost a few fights at the bar because I was tipsy and if you're tipsy, you can't focus on fighting that well so that explains why I ended up in a hospital with broken arm and leg.

If I wasn't tipsy, that big dude wouldn't lay a finger on me.

"How long are you gonna be here?" I asked her.

"Until you can walk normally without crutches, I'm not letting you lived alone in that apartment of yours with your condition like this." She said as she pointed her index finger on me up and down

I sighed, I started to get a headache.

"But like what about your job?" I asked her..

She sighed, "Don't think about that okay? For now I want my son to focus on getting better."