Part 42

( Hey guys, here are some songs I listen to while I'm writing this chapter. 

Bigger - Justin Bieber

Favourite girl - Justin Bieber 

Serenata - Mike Bahia

Love you like a love song - Selena Gomez ) 

Christopher and I are walking down the city lights, after dinner we got a little bit of awkward again as we try to lace our hands together. His fingers intertwined with mine, I can feel my heart is screaming in joy. 

"Why are you smiling so much?" Christopher asked. 

I giggled, "Nothing, it's just nice to be with you." After what happened a few hours ago. I know it feels strange to pretend that nothing happened before. I just wanna exit all the issues frsom the passed and lived in the moment right now. 

Just me, Chris and the city lights. 

Chris pulls me closer into his arms, his other arm holding my waist. 

"Is this all real now Chris?" I looked at him and he nodded with the most cutest smile I've ever seen. He's wearing his glasses now but he still looks freaking cute. 

"I love you." He said. 

That's what I'm scared of.. 

Finally we sit on the bench, my ankle is little sore now because I'm wearing heels and all that walking . I stretched my body to sit comfortably next to Chris. 

"Mind to tell me who was that guy?" I asked him then he sighed and rest his palms on the bench. I need to know who that guy was and am I even safe after that tragedy. 

That is what I'm worried about, am I gonna be dragged into this little gangster thing because if that dude is still gonna bother me. I have to inform my parents so they can hire someone to look after me 24/7. 

I'm terrified for goodness sake. 

"He's a nobody, don't mind him." He said and my jaw dropped.

 Unbelievable, oh Mr Velez is playing the hide and seek game again? He needs to spit it out. 

"Pardon? You're not gonna tell me the real story here? I could've died Chris! You need to drop it now! I have the right to know because that random guy just attacked me." 

His eyes widened because of my tone, yeah that's right boy I am angry. 

"Fine, he was one of the dude I had a fight before and he chicken out then ran away but wanted revenge because I beat his ass big time." He said. 

That sounded terrifying, I sighed. 

"Why do you like to fight so much?" I asked him and he shake his head. Obviously I know his passion is boxing but that doesn't mean he needs to fight everyone who pissed him off. Control your fist boy!

"I don't fight people, they're the ones who make me wanna beat their ass." He said. 

Yeah yeah yeah. 

I know he's a boxer, his cousin exposed his real story to me at the hospital before. He still thinks I know nothing but he has no idea. 

"What about the guys from Ecuador?" I asked out of the blue, he stare at me with wide eyes. 

"What?" He asked, shocked. 

I knew this day would come that I would ask him about his past. "Your cousin told me everything." I said. 

He scoffed, "Guess she can't keep a secret. Fine. You know everything now. Do you still wanna be with me? Are you scared?" He asked. 

I moved away from him a little, "Why would I.. be scared of you? I know you're not gonna hurt me. The only thing I'm scared of is those guys that you made a mess with will find you here and.." I can't seem to continue my words. 

I'm overthinking,  I know Chris all too well. He's a tough guy of course he knows how to take care of himself. Right?

He raised a brow, "Finish it Val." 

I shook my head, "No.. you're not gonna die." I said, I sounded like a loser right now. Holding my tears from falling down. No way I'm gonna burst into tears in front of him but why do I see it coming that one day this man that I love will disappear? 

He rubbed my cheek with his index finger, he look so soft and fragile. I never know an innocent looking man can be such a troublemaker. 

"Please tell me you're gonna be alright. You're not gonna die if they found you right?" I said, sobbing. 

He smiled, "Don't cry." 

I sighed and laughed a little, "I look stupid don't I." 

He nodded, "Yeah you do but I love it." 

He didn't answer my question, the part where I asked him about the enemies he have back at his hometown. I love this man so much and I couldn't bear to see him in pain or worst than that. 

"Promise me one thing Valerie." He said, I nodded as I rest my head on his chest and stare at the view of city lights in front of us. 

He plays with my hair, his fingers twirling the ends of my hair. "No matter what happen to me, I want you to remember that Joel has always been there for you." He said.

My eyebrows furrowed, "I know that.. why are you bringing up Joel all the sudden?" He doesn't have to remind me of my best friend. Joel has a special place in my heart, he's my brother, my family and my best friend. 

"Do you love Joel more than just friends?" He asked. 

I chuckled, we are back with this again. "Joel is like a brother to me and he is. I can't never love him more than a brother and sister love. I love someone else romantically and that man is only you. Chris." I said. 

I look at him and he smiles, he lean in closer to me. My eyes shut and I feel his kiss. His warm lips on mine, his hands holding tight around my waist as he bite my bottom lip for entrance. Boys love French kissing so much I giggled at the random thought I just had. 

We stop when we heard someone whistled at us. 

I giggled and he groaned, "Stupid high schoolers." He cussed. 

I let out a breath, "We were eating each other, for sure those high schoolers were disgusted or something." I laughed. 

He rolled his eyes, "Ugh forget about them. Wanna go to my place and stay for the night?" 

I nodded, the happiness inside of me is squealing like a woman who won a lottery. "Sure but I don't have anything to wear and toothbrush." 

He flickered my forehead, "You can wear mine and I have extra toothbrush at my place." 

I chuckled, "Okay dad." 

He clucked his tongue, "Dad? Oh so we're doing the daddy and baby girl thing now? So fast Valerie jeez chill down a little bit." 

My eyes widened, what the hell? "What! No I didn't mean it that way I was joking like you sounded like a dad because you were knocking some sense omg.. this is so embarrassing!" I said trying to hide my face away from him. 

He laughed then hold my hand, "Relax baby girl, I was just kidding. You're too cute honestly. Come on let's go to my place so we can cuddle." He smiled. 

I bit my bottom lip, awkwardly fixing my dress. 

I really hope we can stay like this forever.