Part 28

Hey beautiful human beings. Thank you guys so much for all the support and I hope you won't get bored of reading this story.

Songs

Rising sun - Prince of Spain
Eileen - Tin Sparrow
A little too late - Jojo

Christopher's POV

I was stuck inside the hospital for almost a week now and I was spending a whole lot of damn time inside the depressing room, I wasted days and nights inside the depressing room. I felt like I was a pig in a cage because people bringing me foods and I just lay on my bed waiting to be fed.

Hence, I was begging at the doctor's face that I wanted to leave the place as soon as possible but he informed me that I could leave the hospital once I can walk with crutches and honestly I was so annoyed because I couldn't balanced myself well enough to get the fuck out of the hospital.

My leg was broken, pretty bad and the whole time I was inside the hospital. Valerie the girl I fooled around with was the one who helped me a lot.

She visited me everyday, talked to me about some random shit and she was always smiling and somehow that made me happy.

She has a nice smile, I had to slap myself because of her smile. I promised myself that I won't date anyone for real, I can't deal with relationships, what I had with her was a fake one. Besides I didn't even agree to take the concert tickets from Joel because damn I didn't know what I was thinking, I was pretty desperate for those tickets that I agreed to play along.

I lied and played with her feelings all along but she forgive me and even helped me a lot when I was inside the hospital.

I admired her for that.

I watched her left Joel's place after she found out about the deal, she looked so sad and mad. I didn't know how to react, I was speechless and I felt guilty about it. I didn't mean to hurt her and after that day, I couldn't stop thinking about her and I don't even know why.

She's pretty and yes she has the body type of figure that any men would love and go crazy about because damn she is sexy and her face is cute.

But I don't do dating and I don't fall in love.

She did make my vision clearer than before, thanks to her beauty. ----

"I dropped by the convenient store and got you some freshly cut fruits." Valerie said then she leaned in closer to pat my head like I was her golden retriever.

I raised a brow, "What are you doing?"

She realized that she was still petting my head then she immediately put her hand away from my head and awkwardly twirling the ends of her long dark brown hair.

I giggled, that was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my whole life. She looked like a hamster.

"I asked the doctor just now when I'm gonna be free from this chamber of broken souls." I complained and whined about but she just laughed at me.

That wasn't funny woman, but okay.

I need to admit it to myself that her laugh is adorable and I loved the sight that I was seeing.

"Right, if I were you. I would love to spend more longer here." She said as she sat down and rested her palm down her chin.

"What? Why would you." I asked.

She shrugged, "Because I wouldn't have to deal with life and go to class and stuff. Laying on bed and get people to feed me is my dream job." She giggled.

I shook my head in disbelief, "You're weird." I smiled at her.

I've noticed the freckles on her cheeks and her eyelashes, every little detail of her face is so attractive. She is so cute.

She was wearing a black tank top and high waist jeans, I've noticed that she always have the same outfit everyday.

She has a petite body and nice tits, I couldn't look away when she was sitting down on the chair next to my bed because her cleavage was exposed, I was looking respectfully.

My eyes trailed down her breasts and she noticed it because she instantly let out an awkward cough then she fixed her tank top.

Sorry, it was tempting.

The reason why I don't want to fall in love with gorgeous girls because they're gonna broke my heart someday and leave me for another guy or worst, cheated on me.

Girls like her are like a drug to me and that was why I need to avoid her so bad.

"My mom will be here to check on me tomorrow, you don't have to come. I think you should rest and take a day off, you don't need to visit me everyday." I said.

She looked upset after I said that, that frown on her face. I could tell that she wanted to come and visit me everyday but why?

I didn't want to be a burden to her.

"Okay sure, I won't be here tomorrow if that's what you want." She said with her head down.

She thought I didn't want her to accompany me, she misunderstood. I just wanted her to rest and focus on her classes, spend her weekends doing whatever she wants to do instead of visiting me everyday in the hospital.

"Okay." I said, I was an idiot.

She sighed, she tucked her hair behind her ears. She grabbed her purse then she showed me a small genuine smile.

"I'm gonna go, I feel tired now." She said.

I nodded, "Take care." ----

The minute she left , I felt like I was missing something. It was a weird feeling, I sighed. I can't be having feelings for her. I can't fall for her, I just can't but I couldn't deny the shit that happened to my heart every single time she walked inside the room.

How did she do it? Getting prettier every single day I see her.

No stop it Christopher, you just think she's pretty just like how you think other girls are pretty when you see them. It's totally normal right?

Nothing is deep.

I heard a knock on the door, the door opened and Joel entered the room.

"Dude, Val told me you made her not to come tomorrow. She really wanted to visit you everyday." Joel said.

"I don't want to be a burden to her, I simply told her that my mom is gonna take care of me tomorrow." I simply said.

He rubbed his forehead, "I arrived here before she left, she looked so sad bruh. You already broke her heart, you don't have to be rude to her and not wanting her presence here then say it right to her face."

My eyebrows furrowed, I was aware of that. I was a bastard but he was too, he wasn't a saint.

"Dude, all I want is her to rest and do whatever she wants to do on weekends." I said, annoyed.

He nodded, "Okay fine." He raised his hands.

Fucking Joel been keeping secrets from her, she thought she knows everything about her best friend but damn she had no clue.

"So when are you planning on telling her the real shit that's been going on?" I asked him.

I asked him the same question everyday and he was a fucking coward for not letting the truth out.

He glared at me and before he left the room, I yelled at him. "You know if you're not gonna tell her then I will soon!"