Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I

Everything went by so fast like the speed of lightning. 

I watched Christopher playing basketball with his relatives and friends when we first dated each other but back then it was not genuine because Chris was doing it for a prize, a backstage pass from my best friend. That was why he agreed to date me, it was a one-sided love but who would've known that he slowly developed feelings for me. 

Looking back at it now, things changed. 

When I exchanged vows with Felix in front of the altar, I thought everything I had with Christopher vanished into thin air. I thought we will never see each other anymore, I thought we will forget about our memories and move on with our lives so casually cruel the fact that it hurts so bad knowing I will lose the man I love forever. 

I changed so much after I met him and get to know him. I am aware that love, relationship and keeping the man I love so much is not an easy job. There were a lot of challenges for me to face and deal with. I was going to give up on him but I guess destiny and faith is real. 

.....

"Babe do you want some Nachos?" Chris asked me and I smiled with a nod. He ordered two nachos for us. I looked at the smudge on his cheek and I couldn't help but to giggle. He raised a brow at me, "What?" He asked. 

I covered my lips with my hand, "You have some ketchup on your cheek but I think you should keep it there." 

How can someone be so handsome, cute and even smells good all the time. 

He rolled his eyes at me then wiped it off using a napkin. He is the most adorable man I have ever seen in my entire life and I would do anything to protect and love him because call it equality. I think women should protect their men too. 

After we finished our nachos, he helped me to carry my small luggage all the way to our gate. 

"Chris this is the best decision I have ever made in my entire life. Just to get to be with you means a lot to me." I smiled and he pecked my lips. He didn't say anything because I could sense that he was nervous with our flight. 

He got a job offer in Perth, Australia and I will find a job when I got there. I stared at the simple sparkling silver ring that I wear on my ring finger and I feel like my life is accomplished and complete when I am with him. 

He placed this ring on my ring finger and it made me feel so happy that I get to spend all my life with the man I truly love. 

I can't wait to live my life with this man and I am excited for our next chapters. We have been through a lot but we are still together because nothing can stop love. Honestly, I don't want to live without him.  

Hence, my parents know about my plans and where I am going but they couldn't do anything about it because I gave up being the Jenz so called perfect daughter. I was never happy with the title and the position that I had in New York city. 

My older sister supported my decisions and take over my place. She told me that she will visit Australia one day just to check on me and my parents? I don't even know but they have been silence since I made that decision. 

Hence, I am focusing on my own happiness and I am going to do whatever I want with my life because I have the control over it, not my parents and definitely not anyone. 

.....

We arrived in Perth, Australia and his mother approached us at the airport. I was shocked, "I thought your mom is in Ecuador?" I asked him and he smirked. "My mom arrived here two days ago because she was planning the wedding ceremony for us." He said and I blushed real hard. I felt my cheeks burning and I wanted to hide so bad because it was embarrassing.