Part 18

I was just sitting at the balcony while I was doing my assignments, yes there was a lot of work to be done and my school had due dates for us which was super stressful for me. My mental health wasn't good and I had focus myself with my assignments.

College was stressful and I needed a break so I grabbed my guitar and strummed the strings. I remembered when Christopher taught me how to play the guitar. The first song he sang to me was a Spanish song named 'Me Enamora' by Juanes, while playing the guitar to serenade me with his beautiful voice and it meant everything to me until I found out that it was all an act.

I frowned.

I played the C Chord then back to G chord.

"Well it's good to hear your voice, I hope you're doing fine and if you ever wonder, I'm lonely here tonight. I'm lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by and if you I could have just one wish. I'd have you by my side. Ooh.. Oh.. I miss you." I sang.

I couldn't believe that tears started to fall from my eyes. Honestly, these passed few days my heart was aching.

I was still so heartbroken and I needed Joel to be with me when I was sad and lonely. I needed my best friend, depression started to kick in and I felt like death seems not a bad choice. I stopped then wiped my tears from my eyes.

I sighed when I remembered about the plans I was going to do so that I could get my revenge on them. Yes, I was super disappointed in him because I trusted him but it hurts more when he wasn't here with me to comfort me.

Was getting my revenge to make him pay for what he did to me will worth it? Will I then be happy after?

I couldn't admit it to myself that I really cared about Joel and I loved him as a friend. I didn't know if I'm aching because of Joel and Christopher. I met Joel and known him all my life that was why I got hurt when he did that to me but for Christopher, I was hurt because I thought he was the one for me.

Hence, what he did to me and his group of messed up friends. I just couldn't move on and forget as if nothing happened. I hoped Erick deleted my pictures.

Without hesitation, I grabbed my leather jacket and got my skateboard. I skated all the way to his college. I know it was a stupid thing for me to show up at his school but I needed to make him pay for the shit he did to me.

People were looking at me when I arrived. One of the dude was watching me from head to toe but I avoided their stares but they won't stop staring at me so I got annoyed and crossed my arms, "What? Never seen a chick that knows how to skate?" I asked, sarcastically.

He looked away then left.

Then, I saw a familiar figure. Of course it was Joel, he was walking out from the campus and I stood right in front of the guard house to wait for him to notice my presence.

His eyes widened when he saw me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

I knew exactly what time his class finished, my timing is always perfect.

I smirked, I gathered myself to be confident but deep down inside I was so nervous that my heart was pounding so fast.

"I just want to invite you to a party. You can come to my place and we'll go together. You can bring your friends too." I said. He looked hella surprised with my sudden words, "Wait hold up, we're good now? You haven't talk to me nor reply to my messages for the passed two weeks and now you're inviting me to a party?" He asked.

I nodded, I bit my bottom lip. I had anxiety about this plan but it was too late to undo the plan. These boys wanted to play a game with me so I decided to play them back.

"Unless, if you don't want to come. I'm just trying to go back with how it used to be." I said.

He smiled, "Can I hug you?" He asked.

I shook but I knew deep down inside I wanted to hug him too, I missed my best friend so much.

He nodded awkwardly, he was embarrassed after I rejected his hug. Little prick, what he did to me was a big jerk move and I had the urge to give him a punch but I held myself because I didn't want to caused a drama that he just created. I had enough of drama, time to play the game.

"Just come by to my place tomorrow around seven sharp then we'll go to the party together." I said then left but then I turned around again to face him. "Do you wanna grab Starbucks?" I asked.

He nodded and smiled. ----

"So can I ask what's this party is about?" He asked.

I sipped my coffee then I put the mug back down on the table. "It's just a bunch of my friends from college, they're throwing a party." I lied.

"Oh that's cool that you made friends." He said.

"I hmm....I just wanna say that I'm sorry again and by the way Erick deleted the pictures." He said while rubbing his hands to warm himself up then drank his coffee.

Bullshit, even if they deleted the pictures. Did they think I will forget the things that they've done to me? At the same time, I didn't believe what he said because I couldn't trust him anymore but whatever. Deleted or not, they have seen my naked body and I wanted to barf when I thought about it.

Perverts.

"Well then I guess I'll get going, see you tomorrow buddy." I said and he gave me a small innocent smile. One random fact, he really need to shave his beard. ----

The next day, he showed up pretty damn early so I let him in first. My older sister didn't even greet him, by the look of his expression. He knew that I told my sister about what happened because usually Hailey was so friendly to him.

"Just wait down here, I'll be right back." I told him and he nodded.

When I finally finished dressing up, I grabbed my phone and texted Max that Joel arrived. Yes I know I just met Max but the both of us have been through the same shit. It was because of my anger, I agreed to this plan. Maybe revenge sounds sweet to me.

I grabbed my red lipstick and applied it to my lips. My black tight spaghetti straps dress was hella short but I didn't give a damn. My hair was curled and my evenly sprayed tan was looking flawless. I never wore this type of clothes before.

I was so confident with the way I looked. "It's show time dickheads." I smirked in the mirror then I grabbed my purse and went down to meet Juan at the living room. I saw him texting somebody on his phone and I wondered who that was.

When he finally noticed that I was standing in front of him, he looked up and his jaw dropped.

"Wow." He said.

I rolled my eyes with his reaction, "Whatever, let's go."

Oh Joel you had no idea. 

《In case if you lovely human beings are wondering what Max looks like. Here's a picture of him.》

Name : Max Xena Age : 24

Name : Max Xena
Age : 24