Part 66

《Hey guys a little bit warning for this chapter. There's going to be a smut scene so beware of that.

But hey here some songs I listened to while I was writing this chapter

Cornelia Street - Taylor Swift
Ya Tu Sabes - CNCO
Cake by the ocean - DNCE
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift》

After this week passed, I will be flying back to Malaysia for college.

New semester will hit and I don't know if I am in good terms with Christopher.

We were texting and hanging out everyday but he's always busy with projects in school, soccer practice and his part time job.

Yes he got a part time job.

"So why did you even decided to get a part time job as a waiter?" I asked as we were walking down the street, our fingers intertwined.

"Well for extra money." He said and I nodded understood.

I assumed he needs to buy things for himself or earning more money. Either way, it's good that he's hardworking.

"You know I'm going back to Malaysia next week." I said and I can see his face frowning at me.

He pulled me closer, now his hand is touching my waist. "Well then let's makeout as much as we can. My place." He giggled.

I laughed disbelief, unbelievable about what he just said but I kinda like it. I mean it's attractive to me that he choose be so blunt sometimes.

"For sure it's gonna be your place because my dad doesn't like you remember?" I chuckled and he shrug.

"I like your dad but the feeling is definitely not mutual." He pouted, a sad fake pout.

Honestly yes Chris looks cute and all but he does look very intimidating. He's a bad boy but with an innocent face.

I can picture him without all those hot tattoos on his skin. He'd look just like an ordinary kid, a nice clean looking guy but with ink all over his body he looks like a dude that will make every parents in this town scared to have him as a son in law.

....

He planted soft kisses all over my neck and I moaned while slowly moving my hips on his lap.

He was half naked and I was only in my undergarments. I felt his erection underneath my private area and it was the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

He can drive me insane and it's one of my weakness.

I felt his bare hands unclasped my bra and threw it somewhere on the floor. He gently bit and suck my nipples and I moaned his name.

He gently layed me on his bed and then his hands opened my legs. With his smug, I definitely understand what he's going to do next.

The moment when his tongue licked my sensitive spot that was when I arched my back while moaning.

I hope I sound cute when I moan.

Grabbing his hair and I looked down to see him looked up grinning at me like a devil.

Oh my lord, that was so hot with his messy hair.

When I came, he kissed me again and I can taste myself from his lips. Thank God I showered before this and shaved too.

"You enjoy that?" He asked in the most seductive way.

I nodded, "Yes."

"You wanna do the honor to pay me back my kindness?" He raised a brow and I gulped.