Part 9

It's been four months, the day me and Christopher start to date. We spend a lot of times together. He takes me to book shopping which sounds lame for most teenagers or college students but I love books and so does Christopher.

We usually go on arcades and I didn't know before he can sing very well. He has an amazing voice that can make any girl falling in love with him because of his angelic voice. I am definitely impressed with how talented my boyfriend is. I think I am the most luckiest girl alive on this planet to have such tall, handsome, funny and talented boyfriend.

Me and Christopher are watching the night sky above us, the starts twinkling so pretty and I smile when Christopher lean close to me and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Babe, if one day I'm gone. What will you do?" He asked me.

Well that was a question that I would never want to happen in real life. I could be really lonely without him. My life was less interesting before but now that he's here with me and making me smile everyday and every night, I never want to lose him.

I pouted sadly, "Why would you ask me that question. You know I would die without you, not to sound dramatic Chris but I really love you." I said.

He giggled and patted my head gently, "You're adorable."

The next day, Christopher took me to a party with bunch of his friends from high school. He wanted me to meet his close friends in high school. They are all nice and I got a bit shocked and jealous when I met a beautiful girl, her hair is blonde, hazel eyes and tan skin.

Christopher is friends with this beautiful girl? She's really hot, now I feel worried and insecure.

"Hey babe I'm gonna go play basketball with the boys, be right back." He said then he kissed my forehead and left.

That just leave me with the beautiful blonde girl.

She smiled and handed me a cup of drink, it's beer.

"By the way, I didn't introduce myself properly just now because you know the boys. They're so loud and hyper all the time." She giggled.

And I nodded.

"My name is Georgia." She smiled.

She even have a charming smile, I wonder if Christopher ever had a crush on this girl. They seem so close to me when we first arrived to his place. She and Christopher hugged each other. I mean it was just a hug right? It was just a friendly hug but still this girl is gorgeous.

"Perhaps you know my name." I smiled.

She nodded, "Yeah Chris told me all about you about how pretty you are and how sweet you are. All that kind of facts that he's falling in love with you."

Well that kind of making me feel like I'm really special to him. I love the fact that he talks about me to his gorgeous friend right here. What is so special about me, I mean this girl is hot from head to toe and yet Christopher choose me to be his girlfriend.

"Georgia can I ask you something if you don't mind." I said and she nodded.

"You're very beautiful Georgia I mean a beautiful girl like you for sure Christopher would have a crush on you or something you know." I said.

Her eyes widened then she burst into laughter, I was so confused on what's so funny about what I said.

"Omg you think I like Chris and he likes me before?" She laughed.

I nodded innocently.

She faked a vomit, "Girl, he's my cousin! My first cousin and we would never have feelings for each other. I grew up with him and I always hangout with him. I sometimes choose girls for him in high school."

Okay, now I feel so embarrassed on what I just said and think of. Christopher didn't mention that they were cousins. He just told me that he's gonna let me meet his high school friends.

"Oh I'm so sorry I thought you and Chris weren't related." I said.

She shook her head and smiled, "It's okay I get it the feeling of jealousy and worried when your boyfriend has a beautiful friend." She giggled.

Then, Christopher approached me.

"Hey babe, you want to try to shoot some? I bet you can score." He said.

I took his hand and we walked to the basketball court and then he challenge me into a competition. His friends are just watching us, he threw the ball to me and I begin to dribbling the basketball.

I managed to keep it away from him then when I was about to shoot the ball, Christopher is way too tall than me so I failed. He grabbed the ball from me, I try to block him from shooting the ball. I throw my both of my hands on the air as high as I can to stop him. He smiled and winked at me.

He stops dribbling the ball then he kisses my forehead making me surprise.

"You win babe." He giggled.

His friends and his beautiful cousin booed him.

I awkwardly smiled then I hit Christopher's arm lightly.

"You're so unpredictable and stop making your friend and your cousin rolling their eyes." I said.

He shrugged, "Well I wanna show you off to them."