Part 49

《 Please give a vote if you enjoy this story. Thank you so much for all the support.

Songs :

Change my mind - One Direction
Better Place - Rachel Platten
Never say never - The Fray
The Feeling - Justin Bieber ft Halsey》

My vision is blurry and my head kinda hurts, it feels like someone hammered my head.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look on where I am right now. The last time I remember, I was going to open the door to my apartment but a young tall dude was standing in front of my door.

And now where am I?

I look around the place, so confused and scared. This is a big place and very empty.

I sit up straight, I was laying on the floor the whole time.

What am I doing here and why am I here?

Where am I?!

My eyes widened, I started to panic. I stand up and try to open the door but it's locked.

Am I being kidnapped?

I search for my phone but it's not here. Where is my purse?!

What the heck!

"Help! Help me!" I screamed so loud while banging on the door.

Suddenly the door opens and reveal a dude with beard. He look like he's in his 30s.

"Who are you and where am I?" I stuttered, backing away from him.

He doesn't say a thing but then two younger boys who look like my age comes in and hold my wrists which I try to let go but they are too strong.

I screamed again and they laughed.

"Please! Just tell me what you want and I will give you anything. Please just don't hurt me." I begged while crying my eyes out.

Mom dad....

"I want you to shut up young lady, we're not gonna hurt you... yet.." The middle aged man said.

I look away from his creepy stares. Not knowing what to do, I just sit on the floor like a chicken waiting to get slaughtered.

I gulped when the two boys tied my hands together with a big rope.

I keep my head down because I'm so scared and confused.

"Hey lady! Are you listening to me!? I said look up!" I heard someone shouted, a deep voice.

I look up and see Christopher standing infront of me with blood all over his face and his shirt.

My eyes widened, "Chris!!!" I yelled.

He look so weak and out of breath, I cry even more. How can this happened?

Chris doesn't say anything, the blood from his face is dripping. I couldn't help but burst into tears.

The guy, the guy that was standing in front of my apartment door is here. He kick Chris's knee to make him kneel in front of me.

Chris winced in pain but still looking at me.

"Please!!!! Don't kill him. I promise I'll give you anything you want!! Please!!!" I shouted, half crying.

They're laughing again.

"You're gonna watch him die." The guy that was at my apartment said.

Are they the guys from Ecuador? How come they can speak fluent English?