Part 56

"How's your mom? I bet she misses you a lot."Chris said while I was getting ready to book an appointment for Baby.

I need to get Baby his vaccination as soon as possible because he's gonna be living with me for the rest of his life and it's my responsibility to keep him healthy.

"She is used to us being apart so I don't think the word miss is ever in her vocabulary." I said.

He scratched his head, looking like he regret what he just said and he look so cute that I just wanna give him a hug. "Oh."

I smiled, "Do you wanna come with me today? I'm going to the vet then we're gonna go to get you some souvenirs to bring home."I said.

He nodded, "I'm gonna come back you know." He said and I couldn't be more happier. This feels like I'm winning a lottery.

Did I hear it right or was I being delusional, "You mean you're gonna come back here?" I asked.

He nodded again, he pulled me closer into his arms. "If you want me to stay away from you, you know I can't do that. You're alone here and I'm worried." He explained.

I rolled my eyes, thought his reasons were something sweet and romantic like I couldn't live without you, anything from those cheesy romantic stories.

"So you're saying you need to babysit me?"

He chuckled, "Same thing."

I punched his arm and he winced in pain but sounded fake as heck, "You're a dick." I said then I walked out of my bedroom.

He followed me with laughter, "Oh come on, you're too sensitive." He said and eye roll after eye roll, I hit his head with my purse.

"Ouch! You're abusing me."He complained.

"That's what you get for making fun of me. Fyi I never needed your worries or sympathy. I am not a child, I can handle myself."I said.

"Baby come on you know I was kidding about the whole babysit thing. To be honest, I wanna stay here because I love being with you."He said and my heart fluttered.

"But what about your studies and college and everything you have planned back in New Jersey?"I asked.

I'm aware he talked about going to Australia after he graduated but that is his plans not mine, I'm not gonna change my plans just for someone.

"I don't care about my plans anymore, I just wanna be with you. Besides I can transfer here."He simply said.

I smiled disbelief, "You know my parents won't be pleased if they see a boy living with me."

He pouted, "Well then it's time for me to introduce myself as their future son in law." He winked at me.

I mocked him, "Blah blah blah."

"Don't you blah blah blah me."He said.

"Darling I can say whatever I want."I said and he raised a brow at me.

Realizing what time it is, I glanced at the clock and it's already two in the afternoon. "Oh God, we need to go to the vet." I said.

I pet Baby before me and Chris head out to schedule an appointment for Baby.

"Bye Baby be good while we're gone."I said towards Baby and he made this adorable look with his eyes.

Chris giggled, "Why do we look like we're both young parents."

I felt a bit awkward when he said that but I love it too.

On our way to Baby's vet, Chris introduced himself to Hans. I texted Hans not to tell a word about Chris to my parents even my sister.