Part 72

Meet me at this Italian Restaurant. *a photo*

That's like only a few blocks away from my office so it should be convenient.

I was cleaning up my desk and then suddenly there was a knock on the glass door.

Oh hell, it's Felix.

Tucking the strand of my hair behind my ears, I am nervous as hell right now. He doesn't know that I am going out on a little dinner time with Christopher my ex boyfriend.

"Are you done, let's go eat dinner together." He smiled and I nodded.

Chris can wait for a next time. I can't say no to this man, my fiance. He's going to be my husband and I need to be prepared.

"I am craving for some pizza." I said.

He giggled, "Then we can go get some pizza." He said.

Ugh, he is such a sweet guy. Does he know that he's flawless as heck. It's literally unfair but he's too good for me.

I feel like I don't deserved him.

"Valerie!" A familiar deep voice called my name when me and Felix reached the lobby.

My eyes widened, I thought he's going to meet me at the restaurant not wait for me inside this building.

Omg I am in huge trouble. Thank you so much Christopher.

He approached us and before he could grab me, Felix stopped him. They glared at each other and my palms were sweating insanely.

"Who are you?" Felix asked.

Chris smirked then he pushed Felix's hand away from him, "You must be the fiance." He said.

Felix nodded, he looked at me with confusion then back to glare at Chris. Why do guys always glare at each other. Ugh.

"Who are you?" Felix asked again and this time he sounded so angry.

"I'm the boyfriend." He said and made it clear enough but I corrected him as fast as I can "Ex-boyfriend." I said.

Chris scoffed, "You agreed to have dinner with me but then I found you holding hands with this dude." He said.

I sighed, my head is about to explode. I don't want them to caused a scene in this building.

"Listen, I don't care what you want from her but if you touch her. I will end you." Felix said then he hold my hand and we walked out of the building.

Leaving Chris behind. My head turned around to look at him and he just stood there looking at us.

I gulped and my heart felt so heavy.

....

"Why all the sudden he appeared just now at your office and he asked you out?" Felix asked.

I am officially tired and I just want to leave the both of them.

I scratched my head, "You have nothing to worry about. Me and him? We are done." I said.

Felix's arms crossed, "But he said you agreed to go out with him. Valerie if you still have feelings with your ex boyfriend just tell me."

I looked away for a second, "If I still have feelings for him then I would leave you instantly and go back to him." I said.

I spitted those sentence out and my chest hurts so bad that I wanted to leave this place and run to Chris but I just can't.

My anger for Chris won't go away and I want him to feel the pain I was going through when he left me.

Felix's eyes softened then he held my hand, "I don't want you to force yourself to love me." He said.