Part 75

The next morning I woke up, I felt the heavy weight of Christopher's right arm on my waist and yes we were completely naked.

We had sex last night that explains why we ended being naked.

I sighed and put my palm on my forehead. Valerie you little whore, you've done it again! You cheated on your fiance again.

You slept with you ex boyfriend last night what were you thinking.

Christopher yawned then he woke up to ruffled his messy hair.

"Hey." He smiled a little with his eyes squinted.

"Hi." I said awkwardly sitting up straight.

"What's up." He said.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle, "You were drunk last night. You still smell like shit you know." I said then went closer to him so that I could sniff  him.

"Yepp still smell like alcohol.. where have you been last night?" I asked.

He sighed then he leaned in closer to me so that he could rest his head on my thighs, "I was at the bar drinking alone." He said.

He looked up and I gently run my fingers through his hair. "I regret about that day so much, I didn't mean to leave you." He said.

My lips formed a line, "Let's not talk about that again." I said.

"But I'm trying to fix it right now and it's too late. You're marrying that guy Feliz." He said.

It's Felix not Feliz for the second time Christopher. He looked so vulnerable, sad and worried. The expression of his face made me feel bad about it.

Why should I marry Felix when I'm not even in love with him. Shouldn't I be married to someone I love?

Christopher is my first love and that will never change. Spending time with him like this is the best time of my life.

"You were gone and I thought you won't come back." I said.

He shut his eyes and inhaled, "I'm here because I'm trying to get you back but you're refusing because of your current situation."

My parents won't be happy if I marry Christopher instead of Felix. I don't want to hurt their feelings. My parents are everything to me even though they can be annoying sometimes.

I hate being an adult. I dislike the idea of growing up and trying to please everyone around you.

"Why am I even here when I know exactly I won't stand a chance with you." Chris sighed then he got up and put his clothes on.

I pouted, "You're leaving?" I asked. My tone was filled with disappointment. I thought he would wanna stay longer with me.

"I have work to do Val." He giggled then he leaned in closer to me and kissed my forehead.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, no boy has ever made me feel this way.

Please don't ever leave me Chris.

....

"Mom do I have to go and do this honeymoon thingy with Felix after the wedding ceremony?" I sighed.

Today is the day where the new chapter of my life begins and yes reality hurts. I never get to marry the guy I truly love ever since college.

I sat on the chair while the bridal make-up artist was doing my makeup, she promised to make me the most beautiful bride ever.

My mom patted my shoulder, "Yes darling, aren't you excited? Felix is handsome and gentle and intelligent and.."

My brows furrowed, "Then why don't you marry him instead mom." I cut her off.