Part 32

Anyways here is a playlist for ya'll

Home with you- Madison Beer
Would I - Maggie Lindemann
Into You - Ariana Grande
Style - Taylor Swift 》

The dinner with Joel and my mother was normal, she asked Joel how's everything.

They were going down memory lane. My mother won't stop bringing the topic of how she wants us two to get married someday when we get older.

Joel just laugh it off, he seems uncomfortable.

I'm switching the channels again and again. Bored as hell, there's no good stuff to watch right now.

I sigh and rest my head on my Joel's shoulder, "So like Chris?" I asked him again.

He seems so off everytime I tried to talk about Chris.

He chuckled and lean in closer that our nose touch. His eyes are dark brown but I can still see his pupil dilate.

I pinch his cheeks, "Are you gonna help or not. I thought you're agree to."

"He likes a girl who have tattoos." He crossed his arms and stare at me like he's challenging me.

Tattoos?

Are you kidding me? I like tattoos, I don't judge people who have tattoos all over their body but I will never get one.

It's definitely not me.

"Don't look at me like that!"

He mock me with his extremely high pitched voice, "See you already failed on level one."

"Oh come on, what else does he like in a girl?"

"He likes a party girl, a girl who dress like a slut. Who is not a virgin Mary like you." He eyed me from head to toe and burst into laughter.

I smack his head, "Don't make fun of me!"

He knows I'm still a virgin. What a prick.

He tickles me and I'm struggling to get out of it but he's too strong that I ended up falling down and sit on his lap.

He stops and we stare at each other again. I can feel his eyes are staring at my lips.

"Kiss me?" Joel asked with such seductive tone. I can tell he wants to, he asked the permission which makes me turn on more.

I don't have feelings for Joel but why do I have the urge to kiss him right now. I don't wanna pull away.

I nodded and he kiss me.

This is so wrong and we're best friends. We shouldn't do this, this could make things more awkward.

We don't have reasons to cover up this time because we're not drunk.

He bit my bottom lip and I open my mouth to allow his tongue entering my mouth.

Holy crap, we're doing french kissing now.

I need to stop but I can't. Instead I pull him closer to me. I grip his hair and he move from my lips to my neck sucking my skin.

This is the second time we're making out but the only thing difference is he's not drunk.

I'm not wearing any bra and I can feel his warm hands under my shirt and massaging my boobs.

"Oh Chris.." I moan.

He stops and I open my eyes, "Why did you stop?" I asked with confusion and he sigh, I get off from his lap.

This is where shit gets awkward.