Part 55

!! Okay so hey guys, a little warning here, disclaimer but there's going to be a smut scene in this chapter, just letting you guys know !!

( Here are some songs for you guys to listen also you can drop your playlist in the comments.)

Songs :

Unholy - Miley Cyrus
Mamita - CNCO
4ever - The Veronicas
If that's okay with you - Shayne Ward

So here I am sleeping in the same bed with this hot cutie next to me. We are dating right? So I have no idea why I'm so nervous right now.

I slept with him before in the same bed but not like I had sex with him. I'm still a virgin and I'm proud to admit that. I don't care what people say about me being a virgin at my age.

Screw them.

I am sleeping with my back facing him and then suddenly I felt his hands wrapping my waist gently and I let him.

I shut my eyes to sleep but he's getting closer and closer to me. I am not a freaking pillow Christopher!

I gulped when I felt his hand cupping my breast and gently massaging them. What the heck? But why do I enjoy this.

I couldn't help but let out a moan. Omg forgive me lord I am so dirty right now.

Sexual tension filled in the room and I can't even escape it, "Valerie..baby..your skin is so soft."He whispered to my ear.

I turn around and looked at his beautiful face, the more we stare at each other. The more I can sense that we wanted to kiss each other so bad.

He kissed me gently and I bit his tongue a little, now we're making out. I felt his fingers rubbing my private area and I felt insane.

"You're so wet." He smirked.

Omg, am I gonna lose my virginity tonight? I feel so hot right now and I want him to continue what he's doing.

He started to plant kisses on my neck while his fingers slowly entering my down there area, pushing and pulling it out. This felt so good.

I moaned and he moved down to my breast, I gladly helped him to removed my night gown, now he see me naked.

"Damn Valerie." He eyed my breast.

I gulped nervously, this is so embarrassing. I didn't say anything then he continue to touch my breast with his right hand and his left hand rubbing my extremely sensitive area.

It felt so good that I arch my back a little.

He kept sucking my nipples and biting them leaving me running out of breath.

We never done this before and why do I feel like I want him to do this more often.

"You enjoy this right?"He asked.

I moaned, "Yes."

"You wanna ride on me?" He asked in the most seductive way ever and it's making me turn on.

I wanted more omg.

He sat next to me on the bed, I saw him pulling his shirt off and his pants. Now that he only has his boxers on. He look like a model from Calvin Klein.

I sat on his lap and kissed him again.

"Now, slowly rub your vagina on my penis." He whispered and I did what he told me too.

He moaned, "This feels so good." With just the fabric touching each other. I kept going on circles. I can feel his erection growing bigger and bigger.