Part 78

《SONGS :

PASSENGER SEAT - STEPHEN SPEAKS
YOU AND ME - JAMES TW
EDGE - GRACIE ABRAMS
FOREVER - CHRIS BROWN 》

"I need you so bad right now, I lost you to someone else but I'm begging you to stay with me just for awhile." Christopher said.

I've never seen him begged me like this before. The blue in his eyes and the way he looked at me made it so obvious that he's broken and lonely.

I nodded with a sigh, "I wanna get out of here." I said, to be honest I really hate the sound of people being loud in here, the music and the smell of cigarettes.

We walked next to each other, roaming around the city. I was counting my steps because I got awkward.

Silence filled the air, all I can hear was the sound of cars and the busy city of New York.

He hummed through the melody of a song and it sounded so familiar. I looked at him, "What song is that?? It sounds so familiar." I said.

"You don't remember?" He asked and I shook my head but I know I've heard it somewhere, I just couldn't recall it.

"Joel told me before that it was your jam." He said and my eyes widened.

Now I got it!

"Passenger Seat! That's the title of the song." I giggled when I remembered it. I used to love that song so much that I play it all the time.

He smiled, "Yes."

"I miss him." Chris said.

Honestly me too but I don't want to make everything even more depressing than it is.

"Why are we here?" I asked and he couldn't answer me right away. He found it  hard to give an answer.

In this case, I don't understand why we are still giving each other attention when literally there is no way we could ever be together even if we want to.

Ex-lovers can't be friends right?

Chris sighed with his head down, "You know what, you reminded me of song called 'Savage Love'." He said.

Wait, isn't that a tiktok viral song? Are you kidding me Chris.

I raised a brow, "Why?"

"It's cause our love is a savage love." He said and I looked away immediately when he smiles at me.

I still get the feeling, the same feeling I had ever since I first saw him.

"Chris I don't want you to waste your time with me. You need to find someone else and be happy with her." I said and it felt like a knife stab me right in the heart.

He didn't say anything instead he patted my head gently, "Let's go get some ice cream shall we?" He suggested and I nodded with awkwardness.

After we got our ice cream, we went to the park just to sit down and I felt the wind brushing through my cheeks.

"So how's Felix?" He asked.

"He's doing great but his parents and my parents are expecting me to be pregnant like ASAP ! and it's stressing me out." I said.

He scoffed, "Well at least you and him are a match. You have the same world with him." He sighed then he continues, "You wanna know why our relationship never work?"

I gulped, "Go on."

He looked away and I stare at his side view, "Our world is not the same, your parents are just impossible. Especially your dad, he told me to get lost and leave you alone."