Part 69

《Hey chicos, I really hope ya'll have a great day or awesome evening.

Songs for this chapter :

Too Much To Ask - Niall Horan
Flicker - Niall Horan
You and Me - Niall Horan
Death by a thousand cuts - Taylor Swift 》

Three years later,

My sister is pregnant and I am so happy for her. We received the news about three weeks ago.

I got my first job in New York at my mother's company and I have a company meeting to attend later at four sharp in the afternoon.

My position is handling the editing, the business and the marketing for the fashion brand that my mom own.

Ever since I started working here, I went to a lot of fashion shows, runways and photoshoot.

I stir the hot black coffee that I just made, I stare at the city view from outside of my small yet cozy apartment window.

New York is always busy and packed but I love it.

"They didn't tell me that pregnancy can be such a hassle. I can't focus on my work most of the time. I have another living thing inside of me." Hailey complained.

I giggled, "Baby is a blessing and you need to stop whining. Okay?" I said.

She rolled her eyes, "Dad is going make you meet that son of Johnson right? He told me he's going to set you up with him." She said.

I sighed, nodded.

"It's like I have other option sis. I mean it's for our future and my future too. I don't know how that Johnson guy is like but I hope he's nice and handsome." I said.

My sister gently touched my face and I looked away.

Awkwardly fixing my shirt, "Do you miss him?" She asked.

I know who she asked about.

I shook, "No..I moved on. I'm doing fine right now and I don't need him in my life anymore. He's happy with his Australian girlfriend and I'm okay with that." I said.

Christopher and I, we broke up before the graduation in Malaysia. He didn't even attend the graduation ceremony.

I was crying and my heart broke into pieces when he wasn't there in the crowd cheering for me when I was receiving my degree on stage.

I was pissed because I attended his graduation ceremony in New Jersey and we even had a little party after the ceremony.

We were doing just fine but then I went back to Malaysia again so that was when shit started to strike in.

I was busy with my class and exams that I had no time to facetime him. We became distance, talking became lesser and lesser each day then we decided to break up.

Chris is living a happy life in Australia ever since we broke up.

Sometimes I checked his social medias and look at what he posted.

All the pictures that he posted are the scenery in Australia and his pretty blonde Aussie girlfriend.

To be honest, I was crying for like months and months after we broke up.

I have always been single ever since we're not talking anymore but then I found out he's dating a blondie from Australia.

Imagine how hard that was for me to deal with.

Everyday I have to showed up at class with a fake smile on my face and when I started working, I still miss him but the wounds in my heart healed itself.