Part 45

Joel approached me with such confusion and anger all mixed together plastered on his face.

Something is probably going on with him. He was in a good mood when I texted him earlier. He did reply with a smiley emoji.

"You spent the whole night and day with Chris?" He asked.

I nodded simply, it's none of his business anyway. "Yeah why?"

He shake his head, from the look on his face. He doesn't seem to like the idea of me spending time with Chris.

"You forgot we were suppose to watch movies last night and then plan your sister's surprise wedding gift. Oh so what now? All this dating is legit now and you forgot your own best friend?" He said.

Is he picking a fight at me? My brows furrowed, "Pardon we were suppose to do it today and not yesterday."

What has gotten into him?

He sighed, "You know what I'm not in the mood to help you with this wedding thing. Since you have Chris now.. why don't you give him a call." He said then left me dumbfounded.

My mind is spinning from confusion.

Is he on his period? Do boys get their periods? Ughh... Why is he such in a bad mood today like what did I do?!

I watched him as he drove by in front of me so fast.

I sighed as I walk to my lonely apartment. Honestly this place is huge but it's so cheap with love and comfort from my family.

I wonder what happened to Joel. Why is he so full of anger just now when I didn't do anything.

The plan was originally today. I'm not mistaken I was the one who planned it.

I took off my shoes and toss it to the floor. Frustrated and confused with what just happened.

I grab my phone and dialed Athena's number. Thank God I met this girl or else I don't even know what I'm gonna do now.

I can't bother Chris when I bothered him all day yesterday. I feel like a burden already.

I'm independent but sometimes I need a company.

"Hey still coming over later?"

"Yeah after I finished my part time job."

I smiled, yeah Athena got a part time job just so she can have some pocket money.

"Sure see ya."

"Adios."

.....

"Like I don't understand why he was so mad at me. He didn't even tell me what's the reason." I whined while placing a silver lace on a banner.

The wedding surprise gift from me to my sister and her fake british husband I might add is just a simple family picture of us but decorated in the most elegant way, not to mentioned handmade decos.

Athena smirked at me, "I bet he's pissed because he can't fuck you."

I made a digusted face to Athena then slapped her arm. She chuckled like an idiot.

She always assume that Joel likes me and that's cringy and impossible.

"Can you not." I rolled my eyes.

She shrugged, I moved to the stereo and click the next button so it can play my favorite song "I know places" by Taylor Swift.

One last touch and then we're done. I high fived Athena and grinned while staring at the masterpiece we just created.