Part 37

The second we arrived in Christopher's secret like place. We see two cars parked right in front of the place.

My brows furrowed, "Who's car is this?"Joel questioned while turning the steering wheel and park his car next to the silver car.

Joel knock on the door six times then we heard someone approaching the door because of his footsteps.

The door opens and reveal Chris there standing with eyes wide.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

I look at Joel and I found a little smirk on his face, "We're here to hang out with you bro, aren't you going to hire Valerie to become one of your model for the school project?"

Chris nodded innocently, looking so confused like a little kid. Trying to adjust himself by standing straight and let out a fake cough.

"Y-yeah... come in." He said.

Why does he look so awkward and uncomfortable? Does he have something to hide again?

I look around his place again, there's a black frame hanging on the wall this time. It wasn't there when I was here the last time.

"What is that for?" I asked him.

"That's for the project I'm doing. I prefer everything to be black, red and dim. Basically, I'm going to do a montage of how lonely looks like." He said.

Joel clap his hands, "Sounds very cool." He said then give Chris a big pat on the back.

He smiles then put his hands inside his ripped jeans pocket.

"By the way, who owns the other car?" He asked.

Chris sighed then he plopped down the dusty brown couch.

"It's Stella.. she's here right now inside the bathroom." He said.

That stink! Something hurts inside my heart and I can feel I'm going to cry in any moment.

Who the hell is Stella? I heard her name before.

Joel shook, "How does she find you here? That's weird."

I'm trying not to be so angry and jealous right now. Besides I don't have the right to be jealous.

Chris rolled his head and sighed heavily, "She's so annoying bruh..I told her to leave but she won't listen and I forgot to turn off the location on my phone so that's where she found me."

What a freaking creep she is.

Is she that desperate?

Joel laughed, "That chick obviously want you to bang her, the gay thing doesn't work aye?" He burst into another laugh again.

I just stand here like a statue.

We heard a flush sound coming from the bathroom as the door squeak open, revealing the young woman with black hair and green eyes.

She smiles at Chris and Joel then she finally lay her eyes on me.

I scoffed, she's not even pretty.

Her index finger points at me, "Who is this?" She asked.

Chris sighed standing up then he pull me by my back and my head hit his chest lightly.

What the hell?

I look up to him because he's much taller than me, he smirk to that Stella or Stacy whatever her name is.

"She's my girlfriend." Chris said and my jaw dropped but cover it instantly.

Stella stomped her foot with a loud groan, "I thought you were kidding when you said you had a girlfriend." She said with her arms crossed.

"Have not had." Chris corrected her.

I'm speechless, breathless when Chris introduced me as his girlfriend to that Stacey girl. Or stella whatever her name is.

Joel grab her wrist, "Come on it's time for you to leave now you know that Chris is taken. Adios."

Her face is sad as she leave the place. Part of me felt sorry for her because I know exactly what it feels like when the one you love broke your heart but part of me felt happy because Chris is not interested in her.

He pulled away when the girl is out of sight.

He let out a huge sigh of relief, "Santa Maria..that girl is hella annoying." He said.

Joel giggled with his fist covering his lips, "You're lucky we came."

He nodded, "Hell yeah if not who knows if she will force me more on about having sex with her. I lost my appetite." He said.

That was mean.

"You could just pretend to be nice to her." I blurted out and the both of them stare at me with a confused face.

I shrug.

"Girls are sensitive." I said.

They both let out an awkward cough then I watch Joel walking towards the refrigerator.

Chris didn't say anything, he just sits back down on the couch while checking something on his phone.

I sighed sitting next to him, he doesn't seem to care about my presence now. Pero a minute ago he claimed I am his girlfriend.

"So we broke up."I laughed.

He looked at me with puzzled, "Sorry but I used you to get rid of that girl. I can't stand her. Thanks btw." He said it like it doesn't sound like an insult.

I decided to let it slide even though my temper is rising at the moment. It's not worth it to argue with him.

"Anyways when are you gonna tell me what I'm gonna do for your school project?" I asked.

He placed his phone on the couch, "Right, for this project I'm doing is loneliness etc everything about being alone and cold..I think you fit in it so just be you." He said.

I raised a brow at him, "Pardon?"

He smiled, "Just be yourself, it's not a legit magazine Vogue, Victoria Secret model photoshoot..I want it to be simple yet real like you.. effortlessly ... you" He said while taking a long pause before he said the word you.

"Okay I get what you mean. When's the shoot?" I asked.

"We don't need to shoot it like a professional, everyday life of you being yourself..I'll have my phone taking candid videos and pictures of you." He said.

"Oh okay.."

Joel giggled, "You're okay with that? What if at some pictures you look ugly?"

I glared at him.

"And that Valerie is how boys make fun of beautiful girls." Chris winked at me.

To be continued......wanna know what happens next?

Boom... wait for next update hahaha. Love you guys.