Part 24

《Hola beautiful people, here's a few songs again hahaha.

Back To You - Selena Gomez
The Heart wants what it wants - Selena Gomez 》

I guess I was too stupid that I couldn't move on from all the tragedy that happened because in the end I know that I will always let Christopher and Joel come back into my life. I hope I made the right decision to give them a second chance, my brain was saying no and my heart was saying yes. ----

I was texting my older sister because she was hella worried about me, I told her that I will meet Christopher so I needed to reply to her to assured her that Christopher isn't going to bury me alive or hurt me physically.

She replied me back with a Satan emoji, I giggled then when I heard the door opened, I immediately put my phone back inside my purse. I wondered what it was that they were talking about, they didn't let me hear their conversation and it made me curious.

"Hey Val, you're ready to go home?" Joel asked me and I just looked at Christopher with a questioned look.

He shrugged, "Your best friend is pretty defensive, he doesn't trust me with you alone here in the middle of nowhere." He rolled his eyes at Joel.

"Okay?" I asked.

Joel sighed then he grabbed my wrist and I made him stop by yanking my wrist away from his grip, "No Joel." I said.

He stared at me with sadness in his eyes, I've never seen him looking at me like that. My brain was going to pop out from all these confusion and curiosity that these two dudes were giving me.

"Can I just please stay with Christ for a moment, he can drive me home.. I will text you..." Then he cut me off , "No Val, you don't understand. Just come with me and I'll send you home." He insisted. I got annoyed to be honest because I needed a freaking explanation, why was he acting so strange?

I groaned, there was no way I can say no to Joel. He was way too persuasive for me to follow him instead of staying with Christopher. I gave up and I followed Joel to his car before I bid one last goodbye to Christopher.

I couldn't believe that Christopher drove me all the way from my house to a place where he used to lived just because he wanted me to learn defensive skills.

My mind drifted back to the guy at the bar that Christopher was in a fight with. ----

Joel turned the music lower, "What were you thinking?" He asked all the sudden.

Perhaps the knows about me trying to stop Christopher from getting killed by that random dude at the bar? I really hate it when I see people fighting like what's the point? Violence isn't gonna solve anything, it just creates another conflict and pain.

"What?" I asked.

He rubbed his temple and sighed, "You could've said no to his offer about going to his place. From now on, I want you to stay away from Christopher. I mean it." He warned.

Excuse me?

I raised a brow, "I beg your pardon but remember that you were the one who wanted me to date him in the first place so that's why you made the freaking deal with him and now you want me to stay away from him? This is ridiculous." I shook my head, disbelief.

He clenched his teeth and pulled over at the side of the road.

"You still love him ? You know that he doesn't feel the same way about you right?" He asked. I gulped with his words that stink and cuts like a knife that hit me to reality. Joel was indeed a dickhead for throwing those words at me. First he made Christopher to play with my feelings and then he hit me with the reality that Christopher doesn't have feelings for me.