Part 8

That night I had an appointment, I meant a date with my crush Christopher. I still couldn't believe I fell for a dude at first sight, how could you even blame me? He is indeed handsome. I was so attracted to him, he's tall, charming and handsome.

I stared at myself in the mirror then I tied my hair into a ponytail and then I brushed my teeth. I didn't know where Christopher is but he did tell me that he was going to catch up with Joel and the guys. I was so curious about they were talking about.

Then, I heard someone shutting the door so I walked out from the bathroom and it was Joel. My best friend, he gave me a smile.

I walked back inside the bathroom to rinsed my mouth.

After that, I walked out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my head because my hair was wet. "Why are you here." I asked him while I was getting ready for my date, feeling all excited about it. I was so anticipating the date and I couldn't wait to see Christopher.

He shrugged then he sat next to me on the bed, he playfully rubbed my head like I was his daughter. We were both laughing and playfully punching each other in the most childish way ever. We will never act like our age, we might be adults but still has a brain of a five year old.

"Stop it ouch!" Joel winced in pain when I pulled his armpit hair.

Guys are so dramatic.

I giggled, "Where is Christopher?" I asked.

He gave me a teasing look and with that I just rolled my eyes at him, "Why should I tell you? Aren't you going on a date with him later tonight? Ayee someone is excited! Hermana, I know you're gonna have a boyfriend soon but don't forget that we always hangout on every weekend. It's our best friend procedure okay?" He warned with an index finger pointed at me.

I nodded, I was indeed filled with joy when Christopher asked me on a date but at the same time I was worried that I won't have hangout with Joel that much, then I thought about it again. If it wasn't for Joel, I would've never met Christopher so I was so thankful for Joel. I was glad that he was happy for me.

"Sure, how could I ever forget about you? You're my best friend, the one I spend with most of my days, years, time, you are really special to me Joel." I said then I gave him a warm friendly hug.

He patted my back, "And you don't have to worry about him hurting your feelings because I already warned him what I will do if he breaks my best friend's heart." He said.

I let go of the hug and looked at him with the are-you-kidding-me look, I didn't know that Joel can be so protective of me. I was flattered that really cared about me, "Wow look at this grown up man, my Joel is being overprotective." I giggled.

"Your Joel?" A familiar voice said.

My eyes widened and I jumped a little when I saw Christopher standing in front of me and Juan, I didn't noticed he went inside the room? Maybe because I wasn't looking and maybe because I was too focus on Joel or I was too loud to even heard a door opening and closing.

Joel stood up and fist bumped Christopher then he bid goodbye to the both of us, leaving me and Christopher inside the hotel room.

I awkwardly let out a fake laugh, I didn't know why I did that perhaps I got nervous every time I was with Christopher. I tried to act all confident and chill, "So where were you?" I asked him.

"I hung out with the guys just now and did Joel say something about me?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah we were just talking about you." I mentioned.

Christopher smirked then I saw him putting something on the table, it was a takeout from McDonald's. Cheeseburger with French fries and coke for the drink, yeah I have forgotten about lunch because I was too excited and nervous at the same time for my date.