Part 54

Here are some songs that I listened to while writing this chapter.

24 horas - CNCO
Before the strom - Miley Cyrus ft Jonas Brothers
Cometa - CNCO
Everybody's Changing - Keane)

This morning I woke up because Baby kept on licking and spreading his saliva all over my face.

I need to run some chores today, buy Baby's puppy food and toys for him to stop eating all of my slippers.

I pet him and he followed me to the bathroom, watching me pee, watching me brushing my teeth and washing my face.

He followed me literally everywhere, lazy ass Christopher is still sleeping with his mouth wide open. Hopefully this place doesn't have flies around.

Going inside the kitchen, I cook pancakes and pour a glass of milk for me. Baby is going to eat another chicken stripes for today until I bought puppy food for his diet.

I sent mom a text last night before going to bed that I adopted a puppy here and she reminded me this morning to send the puppy to the vet for vaccination and I need to scheduled that.

As I was enjoying my breakfast on the dining table, I was hoping that Chris is awake by now but no dude is still sleeping.

I sighed, was it such a long flight for him that he's completely dead now.

So I poked him with my fingers, he groaned "What the fuck do you want." He hissed.

Oh. Language.

"Is that how you treat someone who let you stay at their place for free?" I asked, annoyed I grab the pillow and hit his head hard enough for him to wake up.

It's almost eleven in the morning, he needs to stop being a lazy ass.

He grab me by my wrist and pulled me to the couch with him, I screamed and struggled to get way from him but he was enjoying it.

Baby kept on barking at us. It seems like Baby is pissed or something, I'm not so sure but he was barking.

Christopher laughed and hugged me instead, "Hey puppy, calm down."He said to Baby.

I slapped his arm and stood up, he looked at me with a frown. "Get up and go take a shower or something." I said.

He sighed, "Jesus, Valerie you're no fun at all. I wanted to cuddle with you for awhile." He said then he walked to the bathroom.

I pouted, I enjoyed it just now too but it's just we need to take it slow this time.

I hope he knows it's still hard for me to figure everything out.

I hope he understands.

So I entered my room to change my clothes because today I'm going to take a look at my new college here.

I'm super excited and I cannot wait to meet everyone.

Yes how new is that for me, the old me was extremely shy and hard to socialize.

The old me was always with my best friend but I guess people changed after something happened to them.

After I apply a light makeup on, Christopher appeared at my back and I look at his reflection in the mirror "What?" I asked.

"Where are you going?"

"To my new college."

His eyes widened, "Wait what? I thought you were just taking a vacation."