Part 70

《Hey beautiful people!

Here are some songs for this chapter:

When I look at you - Miley Cyrus
Enchanted - Taylor Swift
The Way I Loved You - Selena Gomez
Adore you - Miley Cyrus 》

This morning was fine, it's Sunday and mom told me to take a day off so that I can go on a cute date with Felix.

I know it sounds cringy but Felix sent me a good morning text just now and I replied hi.

It was still awkward but we will get there somehow.

I was eating my pancakes while listening to my playlist playing on my bluetooth stereo.

Suddenly, Athena called me. I haven't seen her in like a few weeks because she's in New Jersey working but we've been talking online so the friendship is still alive.

"Helloooo" I sang.

She giggled, "How are you?"

Chewing my pancakes, "I'm good..you?"

"I'm fine too, Val by the way I think you should check Christopher's facebook. He posted something." She said and I sat there freeze.

"What about it?"

"Just go and check it." She said then she hung up.

I sighed, she told me to check my ex's facebook and I actually did. I went to his profile and I regret scrolling down and the recent post he posted is a short video.

1 minute and 20 seconds video to watch won't hurt.

I threw my phone on the couch then I grab it again, "It's probably about his new aussie girlfriend." I rolled my eyes.

I gulped and clicked the play button on the screen.

After the video is finished I stood there like a mannequin. What did I just watch?

It was a video of me. All the candids he took of me that I didn't even noticed.

I sat on my couch with my legs crossed, trying to figure out why Chris posted that on his facebook.

What would his girlfriend say about this?

I remembered he told me back when we were dating that he wanted to filmed me for his little school project but he never showed it to me ever.

And now that cunt thinking it's all fine to post my face on his facebook.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, annoyance and confusion started to creep in.

He made a freaking montage of me.

We broke up, we moved on. What the hell does he want now? An attention? He could've just delete me in his life once and for all.

I called Athena and I screamed so loud that she remained silent for like thirty seconds, "Val calm down." She said.

I sighed then kicked the freaking table in front of me.

"We are done..there's nothing going on between us and now all the sudden he think it's okay to post a montage of me online." I said.

"Val come on, talk to him. You still have his number right?" Athena said and my brows furrowed.

I shake my head, I know she can't see me but I'm doing it anyway "Look Atty, I can't ... I'm not available right now or ever.." I said.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.