Part 48

Valerie's POV

My mom called just now to informed me that she already bought the flight ticket from New Jersey to London for me.

For sure, Joel got his ticket too.

"Love you too mom." I said before I ended the call.

So like what now? I did my chores and all of my assignments yesterday and today apprently my professor told me that I have no classes to attend.

Since my grades are pretty excellent. I can skip a day for rest.

I am now super free that I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

I sit on the couch, staring at my phone. Waiting for Christopher to give me a call.

He still hasn't call or reply to my message since this morning. The last conversation I had with him on the phone was last night.

He told me that he's tired as heck after soccer practice with his team.

Also he told me he's gonna call me back in the morning but he didn't.

I sighed and lay on the couch instead. I'm so bored right now.

Is Athena free right now? What could she be doing? Perhaps I should give her a call?

I grab my phone then dialed her number.

She pick up after two rings.

"Yo."

"Hey are you free right now?"

"Yeah I was just finish baking some cookies."

"Oh..you wanna hangout?"

"Yeah sure."

I smiled, thank God.

"Okay, I'll pick up in 15 minutes."

I threw my phone on the couch then head upstairs to change into some nice clothes and apply a little amount of makeup.

Once I'm done, I went inside the kitchen to drink a glass of water before I head out.

I check my phone again and there's no missed call or even a text message from Chris.

"Maybe he's super busy."

He gotta have time for himself and his friends.

I should give him some space.

When I arrived at Athena's dorm, I gave her a call.

"Dude I can see your nipples through those fabrics." I said.

She laughed, "I don't feel like wearing a bra today so Imma free the nipples baby." She said.

I shake my head, "That's really wild."

Athena is super hot and has a great personality but I still wonder why she never had or have a boyfriend.

"So when are you gonna date someone?" I asked.

She boo hoo me, "I don't do dates anymore. It's too tiring to deal with boys. I retired." She said.

I pinched her cheek and she slapped my hand away, we both laugh and I say "You're a freaking heartbreaker my friend."

"Who cares." She said.

......

It's almost seven in the evening and Chris still never give me a call or reply to my recent text.

I started to get anxious but I'm still with Athena right now and we're currently eating fries and burgers.

"So how's the dating thing with Mr.Velez." She asked while still chewing fries.