Part 80

--

I paced back and forth while biting my nails, my heart was pounding and I can hear it from the silence of this freaking toilet. 

"I'm pregnant." I said to myself. Trying to catch my breath, I rinsed my face with water and stare at my reflection in the mirror. I don't even know if I am officially ready to be a mother yet. 

Me? A mother? That sounds frightening, am I even capable of taking care of another human being? I don't even know. Suddenly my phone rang and it's my mom, I ended the call and texted her instead to tell her not to worry about a thing and that it was just some stomach problems. 

I lied to her. 

I walked out from the toilet and an old lady smiled at me, I smiled back awkwardly. Felix's secretary or whatever his position is, is still waiting for me outside. I didn't have the mood to go back to the apartment. I need to take a walk and get some fresh air. 

In addition, I just need some alone time so I told him to go to the office and tell Felix that I will hangout at my friend's place. 

"Tell Felix that I will find my ride home and tell him that I am alright. It was just a stomach problem. I got my medicines in my handbag." I sighed. 

"Noted mam and take care." He said. 

I nodded with a smile, "You too." 

I went to the park, listening to my playlist on my phone to ease myself.

Holy crap I am utterly nervous, I don't know how to explain to Felix that I am seven weeks pregnant that he didn't even touch me at all a few weeks or a month ago. I don't know anything about pregnancy, I am clueless but I know that this baby I'm carrying isn't Felix's child.

It is Christopher's baby, I remembered when we made love multiple times last month and there were times that he didn't wear a condom because he forgot and so did I but we noticed it after. I wasn't worried because I thought I won't get pregnant that easily but I guess I was so stupid for not being careful. 

What was I thinking? I am not even on birth control pills. 

In order to make me feel more better, I blocked Felix, Christopher and my parents number on my cellphone. I am definitely not in the mood to communicate with any of them. 

Then someone came across my mind. 

Athena!

I need to give her a call and so I did. I called her and asked her if I could go to her place for like a month. I just need to disappear for awhile. 

"Hey girly what's up." Athena on the line.

"Hey Atty, I hope I'm not bothering you. I need your help and are you free right now to talk?" I asked. 

"Yes girl, what happened?"

I took a deep breath and finally I managed to say, "I'm pregnant." 

She squealed in happiness, I can tell she was jumping up and down. "Omg omg!!! Congratulations!!" 

I sighed, "Atty listen, I need your help. Stop your excitement for awhile."

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy that you and Felix is having a baby?"

"The thing is, it's not Felix's baby. It's Christopher's." I said. 

"WHAT?!!! You got back with him? Again? When did this happen?" She asked. 

Okay I'm up for her to bombarded me questions. 

"We didn't got back together, we were having fun and besides Felix was extremely busy with his job. I can't tell Chris or Felix that I'm pregnant. I just can't because if Felix found out that this child is not his, it will ruined our marriage and my parents will be outraged." I said.