Part 12

I was glad that Juan talked to Christopher, at that time I was thinking about texting him to say hi or something. I just couldn't deal with him being jealous over Joel that was why I got so annoyed but Joel told me that he had a talk with Christopher to convinced him that he didn't have to worry about anything.

Besides, I already told my mother about Christopher when we were having lunch together before she dropped me off to college. I told her every single detail about Christopher that I know because Christopher can be so mysterious, I told my mother how he confessed to me and that I was dating Christopher. She didn't had much reaction in fact, I didn't think she was interested to know more about Christopher.

She dropped me off to college and I had to admit that college life was hella boring, the fact that I had zero friends in college. ----

It was four o'clock in the afternoon so I decided to just go to Joel's place and hangout for a while, I didn't really call him or text him if I'm going to go to his place even if he's not home yet, his mother will let me in his bedroom to wait for him.

I rang his door bell and no one answered so I decided to press the door bell multiple times until someone freaking open the door for me. I sighed, "He's not home yet?"

Suddenly, when I was about to leave, his mother opened the door for me.

I smiled and greeted her with respect.

She told me to wait for Juan inside his bedroom, I walked a long way from my college to his house so I decided to take a short nap in his bed while I was waiting for him.

Ten minutes later, I groaned and woke up by loud voices of boys coming from the other room which was the theater room where Joel and I often watch movies and stuff. My eyebrows furrowed so I walked out from his bedroom and when I was about to go inside the theater room.

I stopped, I knew that voice. It sounded so familiar, the voice belongs to Christopher then I heard Joel, Zabdiel, Erick and Richard. They were laughing and they even talked about hot girls that they met during the party at some girl named Stella.

I was eavesdropping their conversation behind the door.

"Dude, did you text Valerie?" Joel asked.

"Nope not yet, what if she's mad again about me being jealous with you?" Christopher said.

I heard them laughing like they were making fun of me but I didn't hear Joel's laughter.

"Come on dude, just play nice to her. You know how much she likes you. Look, we made a deal with this right? I give the tickets to the backstage pass and the concert of your favorite all time band, what's the name again? The Ramus isn't it? In exchange, you need to date my best friend." Joel said.

My eyes widened when I heard what he said so this whole thing was only because of Joel and Christopher made a deal? That was why he asked me out on a date so he could get the tickets to a concert and a backstage pass?!

I felt like my shoulder just got heavier, slumped down.

I heard Christopher sighed, "Okay fine hermano, I mean I am pretty desperate with the backstage passes. You're just lucky that your dad is working with these entertainment concerts thingy, celebrities, show business but fine yeah I should just text her right now and ask her out on a date this Friday." He said.

I gulped and tears fell from my eyes, how could they do this to me?

"That's good bro, I love seeing my best friend happy even if you don't really have feelings for her but you did convinced her that you're in love with her. I just want her to be happy and not lonely." Joel said then the other guys laughed including Joel.

My heart was sinking in, I didn't know what to say. I thought Christopher asked me out on a date because he genuinely liked me but he didn't and he never do, he did all these because of his stupid concert backstage ticket.

Stupid jerk.

I was so stupid to even think that he's in love with me.

The door opened and revealed Joel stood there with his eyes widened when he saw me. He didn't expect me to be standing in front of the door.

I shook my head in disbelief then left without a word, I can hear Joel called my name and he followed me downstairs, I stopped and face him just to give him a slap on his face. I slapped him and it felt great to be honest.

He was shocked, "Val did you?" He said and I cut him off by saying 'yup'.

Then, Christopher and the other guys went downstairs.

I walked towards Joel with my arms crossed, "I can't believe my own best friend will do this to me, so you think you're a good friend now? Since you made a deal with Christopher to force him to date me in exchange you giving him free passes to a concert? You forced him to play with my feelings! You're a pig!" I yelled to his face.

He sighed and he wanted to hug me but I pushed his hands away, I couldn't believe my own best friend would lie to me. I was so disappointed, I thought I can trust him because I know him since we were young.

"I'm sorry Val let me explain." He said.

And I raised my hands to made him stop talking before I give him another slap, "You know what, you made me like a fool. What happened to no secrets between us? I thought I can trust you and look you're making me a part of your little game!" I shouted again, I wanted to cry so bad but I held it back.

Christopher approached me with a sympathy look on his face and like I needed it, "I'm sorry." Christopher said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him, "Look Christopher, I do not need your pity or sympathy. I'm gonna go now oh and Joel don't ever talk to me again because I can't trust you anymore." I said and before I leave, I turned back to face the boys, I showed them my middle finger and that felt great.

"Oh and Christopher you can make it through Hollywood because you're pretty good at acting this whole shit! And I hope Joel can give you your fucking concert tickets! Bunch of bastards!" I yelled and slammed the door shut.

Who would've knew that Juan my own best friend played me like this? They were literally making me as their little game and a joke for them to laugh at because Joel knew I had a crush on Christopher. I am not a freaking toy or a game for them to play and laugh at.

I walked back home and I heard my phone buzzing so I checked the message and it was from Joel. I rolled my eyes then I put my phone back inside my bag.

I arrived home and I was hoping that my mother was home but then I saw a letter placed on the dining table and it was written 'MOM' on it so I opened it and read it.

Sweetie, I have an urgent for a business and clients meeting. I love you oh! and there's a dinner for you inside the fridge. Just reheat it when you're hungry. Take care. Love, mom.---

I sighed heavily, I needed my mother when I feel alone and sad but nobody give a damn about me.