Part 41

( Hola! Hey guys, I'm glad you're still here reading this story and forgive me because I've been so slow at updating chapters it's because I have life to deal with lmao. 

But don't worry I will always post an update until the end. 

Here are some songs  for this chapter : 

Pretend - CNCO 

Don't Call Me Up - Mabel 

FRIENDS - Marshmellow & Anne- Marie) 

I woke up feeling a bit nausea, my head is throbbing with pain and so I lazily drag myself out of my bedroom and into the kitchen to get an Advil so I can get rid of this headache. 

I've noticed that I often get a headache before my period starts.  

After indulged it inside my body, I felt much more better. I checked my phone and it's almost ten in the morning. I slept late last night thanks to Joel Pimentel. 

I need to let it slide, he was probably not thinking right last night so that was why he kissed me. He's my best friend and he knows how much I love Christopher, he would never court me. Who would date their childhood friend? That's just awkward. 

I received a text from Chris and a small smile appeared on my lips when I read his text. 

Hey wanna have  dinner with me later tonight?

I smiled and texted him back with a yes and a smiley emoji. He didn't reply instead he called me. 

"Hey, I'm picking you up around six." He said and I heard a few noises at the background. 

"Yeah sure. See ya." 

"See ya." 

And with that, I put my phone back on the kitchen counter and smile like an idiot. It feels like me and Chris are back with dating again. 

I hope it's for real this time. 

Everyone deserves to be happy and I'm grabbing that opportunity, my crush just asked me out on a date again for the first time after he played me. I wanna know if he really likes me this time. 

After hours and hours of hearing the professor lecture and assign our works for this semester, I sighed and grabbed my backpack.

Athena waved at me, "Someone seem so tired. What did you do last night?" She asked. 

"Joel kissed me last night." I confessed to her and her eyes widened. She made me stop walking with holding both of my arms. 

"Girl he did not." 

I shook and sighed, "He did." I said. 

She laughed while holding onto her stomach with her head fall backwards, "What's so funny?" I asked her with my brow raised. 

She stopped and looked at me with her bitchy face, "Bitch, your best friend likes you." She said. 

I chuckled awkwardly, not believing the bullshit she just said.

"He likes me as a friend, never in that way." I said. 

She shake her head then pinched my cheek lightly, "You're an idiot." She smiled. 

"He's my best friend, there's no way." I said. 

We walked down the hall and into the student lounge, everyone was busy with their laptops and headphones on. Athena and I sat on the couch with our take out lunch on our laps.