Part 62

(So hey guys! Here are some songs I listened to while I was writing this chapter!

So it goes.. - Taylor Swift
Live Fast  - Alan Walker ft ASAP rocky
Old town road - Lil Nas X
No You Girls - Franz Ferdinand)

The next day, I decided to participate in a charity that's been held by our school director.

All the money will go to the old folks home and orphanage. Helping out the senior citizens with no family to take care of them and little kids with no parents or guardians.

Only a week left until my flight to New Jersey with my mother and apparently Chris didn't know I will be going back home for a project that my mom is currently doing.

So I told him last night when my mother fell asleep.

He told me that he's happy for me about the project and he's gonna have to search for a flight.

He's planning to get the same flight as ours and I would be glad if he did.

"Hey Valerie can you help me with these boxes. They're a bit heavy." Clara said.

She's one of our english literature professor and she can be a bit bossy but who am I to complain. I'm just a student.

We were selling all kinds of desserts such as cupcakes, muffins and breads. Our stall was crowded as heck and I felt my sweat dripping on my forehead.

I was sweating because the weather is super hot.

"One honeybutter cupcake please." A voice said and I nodded without looking at the customer. I was too busy and I had to keep up with the orders.

I handed it to the customer, "You seem very busy." I nodded and when I look at him.

It was Chris.

I smiled and shake my head, he giggled and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen yet again. I probably said that a million times.

"Hey Valerie is he your boyfriend?" Lily asked. One of my classmates from English literature and I nodded.

Chris introduced himself to her and I proceed with the next order. I saw them talking to each other but I was too busy handling the orders and Lily wasn't helping at all.

"Lily hey..can you help out here? Chris please.." I said and Lily smiled then she waved goodbye at Chris.

My mind got me thinking, why do they seem close? What were they talking about that it took so long.

"May I know what you were talking about with my boyfriend just now?" I asked.

I don't wanna sound rude but if she was planning to steal my boyfriend then I will show her who's the boss here.

He's mine.

Lily giggled, "Nothing important and he was nice." She said.

Somehow her reply got my blood boiled. "He's not single." I said and she nodded with an eye roll. "Obviously I know that." She said.

I scoffed, ignoring her rude comment. That was rude to me and obviously I have the right to know what they were talking about. I am his girlfriend.

"So you're still not gonna tell me what you and him were talking about huh?" I asked again hoping that she will spill it.

She sighed, "It's cute that you got jealous."

I hissed and this time she really got me so I threw the freaking napkins to the floor and all of them stare at me with surprise.

Lily's eyes widened and I took a step closer to her.