Part 30

《Hola!!!!!!! How is everyone doing? I hope ya'll have a great day or evening.. wherever you are heheheh.

Please leave a comment and vote. And again thanks for all the support for this fanfic.

Songs

Teardrops on my guitar - Taylor Swift
Crush - David Archuletta
Novo Amor - Anchor
How To Love - Lil Wayne 》

Valerie's POV

I cooked pancakes for my mother and poured her a glass of fresh milk. Thank God my older sister went to grocery shopping yesterday, she's the lifesaver of food supplies in the kitchen because sometimes I got lazy to do grocery but I'm not lazy to eat.

"How's Joel?" She asked while taking a bite of the pancake.

I sat in front of her, gulped that one glass of milk and wiped my mouth using the palm of my hand.

"He's doing good." I said.

I never told my mom about what Joel did to me, he lied to me when I thought I could count on him and put my trust on him. I just didn't know how to tell my mom about what he did because no matter what happens, he is still my best friend and our families are really close. He is the only guy that I've spent my whole life with, the first actual friend I've ever had.

I shared so many of my secrets with him, I can't just unfriend him and pretend that we don't know each other. That guy knows way too much about me.

He might ruined me more or exposed all of my secrets.

"You should ask him to come here and have dinner with us tonight, I'll cook." She said.

I nodded, "Sure I'll text him."

It wasn't that important for me to call him and tell him to come over for dinner because let's face it, things have been a little awkward ever since the makeout session happened between me and him. I regretted it, I wasn't in the right mind because I was so mad and wanted revenge but good thing I stopped.

I looked over to my watch and saw the time, shit it was almost nine in the morning. I need to drive myself to get Starbucks and go to school. I have ten minutes left at least, I was too focus on cooking the pancakes for my mother.

I kissed my mom goodbye then headed to Starbuck.

My class started around ten thirty in the morning but there was no way I will make it on time if I leave at ten in the morning because I need to get my Starbucks first.

Once my car is parked at the parking lot of my school, I went out from the car then I saw Athena was waving at me next to her motorcycle. Yeah, she's a bad chick who's good at riding a motorcycle. She is very intimidating and single as hell. I bet all the dudes are scared of her because she's so perfect and she looks like the type of girl who has daddy issues, I believe.

What I was trying to say, she's out of everyone's league. ----

"Good morning Madam Jenz." She said with a British accent and I giggled.

"That sounded weird." I said.

She rolled her eyes at me and stuck her tongue out at me, "Shut up, I nailed the British accent." She said, complimented herself.

I nodded, sarcastically. "Sure...." I sang.

She placed her arm around my shoulder as we were walking down the hall of the school, "Do you wanna have a sleepover tonight?" She asked and I frowned because I really wanted to go but I couldn't.