Part 26

<< Hello everyone, my beloved readers. I just wanna say thank you so much for all of y'all support for this story.>> 

I went back to the hospital to visit him and to check his condition, my heart was aching with the sight that I was looking at in front of me. He looked so weak and the bruises covering his handsome face was very depressing to me.

He was dealing with all these pain, physical pain and I couldn't bear to watch it but how can one still look good with all these bruises. His leg and his arm are plastered with weird white cloth thingy wrapped around them. He was sleeping soundly, the doctor told me a while ago when I arrived that he was awake early in the morning but he had a bad headache.

Joel and his friends were outside, I supposed they were having a conversation about Christopher which I didn't want to interrupt. As a matter of fact, they arrived earlier than me.

I took a sit on the chair next to his bed.

My phone rang so I picked it up and I lowered my voice as best as I can so that Chris couldn't hear me because he was sleeping.

Athena was calling and I answered it right away.

I didn't want to go outside the room because I wasn't in the mood to face Erick, Zabdiel and even Richard. 

The thought of them having naked pictures of me were disgusting enough but being the nice person that I am, I just put the past aside because what's done is done.

Athena on the line.....

"I'm coming there." Athena said.

"Fine you can come here, just wait for me outside then we'll go to the mall." I said.

She wanted to hangout with me after class but I told her before leaving the campus that I needed to visit someone important at the hospital, when I ended the call and put my phone back inside my jeans pockets.

Joel entered the room and gave me a small yet sincerely smile then he moved his attention to Christopher "What time are you leaving?" He asked.

"Probably in ten minutes." I said.

I was waiting for Athena to arrived here then we're good to go.

He nodded, "I will text you when he's awake. Erick and I will stay here overnight." He said.

"Oh that's nice.. the two of you." I said.

Joel sighed, "He is our friend."

True.

Sometimes I don't understand why guys like to beat each other till death is near and with so many violence but if they care, they care too much.

I will never understand boys.

I received a text message from Athena, letting me know that she arrived at the hospital. I told Joel that my friend arrived and he followed me to meet her. For sure, he was freaking curious about who this friend of mine was and there she stood at the lobby.

Sometimes I wondered, is Athena a model because she was super drop dead gorgeous.

Thank God, Ericl and the other guys went to grab something to eat because who knows what that playboy Erick will react when he sees a beautiful girl like Athena.

Athena waved at me and then her eyes moved to Joel who was walking next to me.

"Joel, this is Athena and Athena this is my friend Joel." I said.

"Best friend." He corrected me and I rolled my eyes at him.

Athena giggled, "Best friend aye? Let's see about that." She challenged him with her strange smirk, I can describe that it was intimidating but cute at the same time. She had so many charms and it was so attractive that she can look sexy and cute at the same time.