Part 47

《Hey guys , I wanna say thanks again for reading this story. Don't forget to vote if ya enjoy hehehe.

Here are some songs :

All you had to was stay - Taylor Swift
Beside you - 5SOS
Falling Fast - Avril Lavigne
Hot - Avril Lavigne)

We heard someone rang the doorbell multiple times and I don't know why but for some reason, my anxiety attacked me.

It brings me back to the tragedy that happened at my apartment. Things could've get worst if Christopher didn't show up at all or he showed up after I died.

That dude was going to kill me and I know it, now it's haunting my thoughts.

Joel sighed, "I'll open it, it's probably your boyfriend." He said.

I gulped, I'm gonna be alright. Everything's fine. Stop overthinking too much.

"What's up man." Joel greeted Chris with a fist bump.

I smiled when I see Chris, I stood up and ran to give him a hug.

Joel laughed, "You looked stupid running just now." He said.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Whatever."

We bid goodbye to Joel and went to Chris's car.

Before leaving Joel's place, I texted him "Thanks for everything last night and breakfast."

He replied with a smile angel face emoji.

"I wanna take you to a picnic if you don't mind." He smirked while glanced at me.

I smiled, "I'm super excited."

He giggled then he grabbed my hand and kissed the palm of it which made my heart beats so fast.

"I love you Valerie."

"I love you too."

He groaned, "Fuck I wanna marry you right now and migrated to Australia." He said.

I chuckled, "We're still young and why Australia? We can just continue our lives here."

His eyes still focused on the road then he looked at me with a smirk, "America is getting boring."

I raised a brow, "How so?"

"We know everyone here, I wanna experience and meet new people from other place. We can do it together." He said.

Oh.

"I know what you mean." I get what he said but I sure hope so that none of his troubles involved in his plan of wanting to migrate to Australia.

"So you really wanna move to Australia like someday?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Yeah after I graduated then I'll marry you and we move to Australia." He smiled.

Sound so sure about his plans. He didn't even ask me if I agree with him.

I don't wanna get into an argument with him, not now.

"Oh okay."

He just smiled and didn't even reply to me. I felt so uncomfortable about what he said. He sounded so controlling of me.

I let it slide this time, he still have three years in college till he graduated. Same with me actually.

....

"Say ahh..." Chris said while waiting for me to say ahh for him. I giggled a little because he was so cute.

The view where we are right now is extremely fascinating. Everything around is simply nature and peaceful.