Part 21

<< Hello beautiful human beings, I just wanna say thank you all so much for reading this story. Honestly, it means a lot to me. >>

I called Christopher a hundred times but he wasn't answering my calls. What has gotten into him? Why wasn't he picking up any of my calls? I got desperate and texted him instead, I was spamming him with my texts, literally was hoping for a reply even if it's just a simple hi.

Hey, can you call me back? I really need to talk to you. Por favor. - Valerie

An hour passed by, he was still not replying to my message. I got tired of waiting for his text and I wanted to throw my phone away. In other words, I wished I have Erick or Zabdiel or even Richard's phone number but I didn't so that was tragic.

It was Saturday but Christopher wasn't replying to my text, I doubted he got classes because it was the weekends. I was wondering where Christopher was and why he didn't answer my calls or reply to my texts. I was thinking about calling Joel instead but no, it would be awkward after what I did that night at the party, it was hard talking to him after that.

I should give Joel some space.

I grabbed my sister's car keys and headed out, I had no idea where I was heading to but I just needed to leave my apartment to clear my mind because I think I will go insane at any moment if I stay inside the apartment while waiting for Christopher to call or reply to my texts.

I was wondering where could he be? I drove my sister car, no destination but hoping that destiny leads me to where I need to be. I know that sounds cliché but I really do hope I would find Christopher somewhere. I borrowed my sister's car, besides she was busy in Mexico.

I never really like driving but because of my desperation, I drove.

I stopped at an old bar, it was full of vandalism. The door were spray painted with words on it and a few weird drawings portrayed on the wall and so I entered the bar even though I know it was sort of having the bad vibes and smelled like danger.

I could get killed.

I approached the counter and told the big Hispanic dude to serve me a glass of beer.

Without hesitation, I drank the whole glass in one gulp. I felt like something in me is missing and the beer was like my only best friend for the moment. I was sitting down and chilling, casually enjoying my beer on this wooden chair.

Minutes later, I looked around the place. It was full of messed up people covered with scary tattoos. They looked like they haven't showered in years. I am grossed out when I saw a woman with piercings all over her face giving a dude with beard a lap dance.

The bar was playing Reggaeton music too.

I stood up and when I was about to leave the ugly bar, a voice made me jumped in surprised. My eyes widened, I was a bit tipsy but the familiar voice was giving me goosebumps so I turned around and saw Christopher punching a young dude.

What the hell.

I was in the bar because I felt so down that he ignored my texts and my calls but then I found him punching a dude at a random bar filled with dangerous looking people. I didn't expect to find him inside the bar, I didn't know he would go to a bar that look filthy.

Everyone inside the bar was watching him and the dude beating the hell out of each other. I pushed aside a few people that was in my way just so I could get a better look at Christopher.

Finally, I stood at the front watching the boy I fall in love with that played me, punching a random dude in front of me. He looked so mad and dangerous that my jaw dropped that he could be this aggressive and he looked like he could kill people.

He was on top of the dude and when he was about to beat the shit out of him and finish him off, his eyes met mine.

His eyes widened and he stopped, the dude that was under him flipped him over and gave him a big punch on the face. He was caught of guard because of me, I distracted him. Before things could get any worse, I stopped it. I ran towards the two of them and screamed as loud as I could to make the guy stop hurting Christopher because that was all that I am capable of.

I helped Christopher, I couldn't see him getting hurt. I know he broke my heart but I couldn't bear to watch him in pain but I need to know why was he in a fight with the random guy? Did he know him or something? Erick, Zabdiel, Richard and even Joel wasn't in the bar with him. He was all alone.

I had so many questions and my main question was, why was he fighting with the random dude inside a bar that I never thought he would be in and the fact that nobody cared enough to make them stop killing each other instead they were enjoying it like it was a cock fight so I had to stop it.

The crowd went "boo." when the dude stopped because I was screaming so loud. I looked at Christopher and he sighed.

The dude grabbed his collar then smack his head on the cold floor. I winced because it was like I can feel his pain when his head hit the floor real hard then the dude smirked at me and left the bar just like that.

I helped Christopher to stand up and he immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back of the bar where there was nobody there but us and it stinks too.

He pinned me to the wall with both of his arms.

"Why are you here? How did you find me?" He asked.

I was searching for him but I didn't expect to find him inside the filthy bar, alone.

I gulped, even with his messy hair and bruised face. He still looked so damn handsome, effortlessly.

"I didn't expect you to be here but to answer your question. You need to give me an answer about what is going on with you?" I said.

He pulled away and rubbed his temples, "This place is dangerous for you, who in their right minds to even enter a fucked up place like this? Damn it Valerie?!" He yelled. I jumped when he yelled at me, he never raised his voice before and it scared me a little.

Also, he had the audacity to ask me 'who in their right minds' when he was the one who played games with me and tricked me into being in a relationship with him but then he was the one asking me 'who in their right minds.'

I scoffed, "You would've known." I said.

He punched the wall and it made me jump again, my heart was pounding so fast because I was scared but I didn't leave him because I wanted to see him so bad even though I am terrified of the new side of him that I never thought he had.

"Ghad damn it Valerie! You dumb bitch, you should never did that just now. Who do you think you are? Superwoman? Do you think that you saved my life? Are you happy that you made him stop destroying my face?' He yelled at my face.

I backed away a little bit, he was so furious when all I did was protecting him.

"What? What did you just call me? Wow Chris, thanks a lot." I said and then I left him.

I went inside the bar again and then went to the exit door to leave the disgusting bar. Once I got inside the car, I started the engine and it startled me when the dude who fought Christopher was smirking at me in the most creepiest way possible. He looked like a serial killer and it creeped me out.

I drove off as fast as I can.

I cried and cried while I was driving and when I stopped the car because of the traffic lights, I hugged the steering wheel and broke down into tears. I couldn't believe that Chris called me a dumb bitch. How mean can he be when all I did was protecting him.

He was cruel enough to play with my feelings and then he called me a bitch.

It was obvious that he never really loved me or even care about me so why did I even defended him and why am I so stupid to always think about him. I need him to get out of my head, he was so bad for my mental health because he caused me pain.

"I love you Chris, but why do you have to do this to me.." I hugged the steering wheel and cried.