Part 82

Christopher Velez's POV 

Holy cow! I just impregnate my ex girlfriend and if I'm being honest I don't have a clue about being a father at all and I can't go to my dad to ask him how to be a great father because he's not doing a good job either. I had a shitty childhood because of that man. 

Do I have to google 'how to be a good father for your kid.' so that I can get some helpful tips from it online?

Oh My Gosh! I should tell my mom about this matter. I hope that woman congratulates me because I know she wants me to settle down with a wife and have kids of my own so she can see her grand children but damn what happened isn't planned at all but hey at least I can tell she's going to be happy when she finds out that she's gonna be a grandmother. 

LOL. Send help! 

By the way......

I can't believe that I was so careless, dang it. You really did it this time Chris! What have you done? You just got your ex girlfriend pregnant and then she told you she's gonna raise the baby with you. 

I don't mind raising the baby with her but I just can't believe that I gave her a problem that probably will ruined her career. 

Her parents are so strict and they hated us being together. Her parents are going to be so mad when she told them about the baby but I will protect Valerie no matter what it takes. I won't let those two old freaks hurt her again. 

Hence, I won't let it slide this time. I will fight for our love and for the sake of this baby. 

Anyways, I am curious about Felix though. That Mr.Perfect type of guy can't even get his wife pregnant, is he gay? 

I thought their parents are anticipating about them procreating and eventually have dozens of kids brainwashed to marry people in their category only which is the elites. 

Blah Blah Blah. 

Stupid rich people with fucked up minds. 

Well now you got your karma Mr and Mrs Jenz, muahahaha. I am the one who got your daughter pregnant and if they do anything to hurt the baby or my girl. This will be the end of it, I will fight them back this time. 

I am going to be a father and I will do my very best at it. 

----

Meanwhile.......

Felix's POV 

"Sir, I apologized for interrupting you but a man named Mordred Lee is here to see you. He said he is a friend of yours and there is a very important matter to discuss.."

I nodded, "Just let him in." I smiled. 

My secretary agreed and the door burst open revealing my good old friend Mordred. He was at my wedding, he congratulated me on finally getting married but I guess everything escalated quickly. 

He gave me a friendly hug and we sat at the small lounge inside my office room. 

"So what happened, what's with the urgent call asking me to come here to meet you right now?" He raised a brow. 

I sighed heavily, "I have a problem with my current marriage status and I don't know how to deal with it." I said. 

He scoffed, "Everyone knows that you either married to the Vans family company or Jenz. You had two options and they paired you up with Valerie Jenz. Even though you have no feelings for her. You need to protect the marriage for the sake of your family's image." He said. 

I really hate the way people can talk about this matter so easy. This is about a person's feelings and honestly I feel bad for Valerie because I can tell how much she loves that boy with a lot of tattoos.