Part 43

( Hola beautiful people, 

Here are some songs for this chapter : 

Cry - Mandy Moore 

Pretty Boy - M2M 

Breathless - The Corrs

Passenger Seat - Stephen Speaks ) 

When we reached at Christopher's place, he tossed his car keys on the table in front of the couch. His television was on the whole time, maybe he forgot to turn it off when he left his place. 

"You didn't tell me you moved to a different apartment?" I asked him as I scanned around the place like a freaking robot trying to see the mess inside the apartment. There were used clothes on the floor and dirty bowls on the kitchen counter. 

He lay on the couch with his legs crossed, patting the empty seat next to him signaling me to join him. I shook my head and he raised his brows, "You need to clean this place, it smells like someone died in here." I complained with my arms waving like a mad mother. 

He sighed, "You're like the identical twin of my mother. Just chill and cuddle with me first pretty please." 

My arms crossed, boys are disgusting. How could someone actually lived inside a dirty place like this. I remember the last time I went to his old place, it was clean and tidy but what the hell happened to this new place of him. 

"You might wanna throw those beer cans away. Come on I'll help you clean up." I clapped my hands together as I tie my hair up in a bun. He groaned and rolled his eyes, lazily standing up. "Fine, I'll go get the broom then." 

I started by throwing all the empty beer cans inside the trash bag then I chuckle when I see his frowning face while sweeping the leftover popcorns on the floor. "I really thought we could have fun tonight, instead of having fun. I ended up cleaning with you." He sighed. 

I laughed, "Your place obviously need some cleaning. Only pigs lived inside a dirty place like this." I said, disgusted. 

He hissed, "Shut up." 

I screamed when my hands touch a dirty underwear under the couch, I was cleaning up the empty beer cans on the floor and under the couch. I got so disgusted when I touched his dirty underwear. 

I threw it away from my hand immediately, he panic "What is it?" 

I glared at him then pointed out the underwear on the floor, "You're disgusting." He burst into laughter while clapping his hands, "You found my favorite underwear. Thanks Val." He smiled then grab the underwear. "I should put this inside the washing machine." He smirked at me. 

I looked away with a disgusted face. 

"Chill babe, it's just an underwear." He wrapped his arms around my waist. I turned around to face him "You're a pig." I pinched his cheek. 

He smiled, such a beautiful smile from a man. "Admit it, I'm the pig you love." 

I laughed, "Seriously how many weeks did you not clean this place?" 

"Probably ever since I moved in here?" He said. 

"Yucks!"

He laughed, "You're cute." 

......

I sit on Christopher's lap with his arms hugging my waist, "This movie is so sad and beautiful at the same time." I said. Trying not to be a crybaby for touching movies like this. 

We are watching Bohemian Rhapsody because Christopher suggested that we should watch it after we finish with cleaning his place and so here we are watching it. I ended up sitting comfortably on his lap is because he lift me up on the couch and onto his lap.