Part 35

《Yo! More songs to enjoy. Here are some of the songs I listen to hehe.

Please guys if you enjoy this story, give it a vote. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks again! Gracias!

Knocking on your door - Maggie Lindemann
Crushcrushcrush- Paramore
Puzzle of my heart - Westlife
8 letters - Why Don't We》

Valerie's POV

When I woke up to get a glass of water, I realized Joel is sleeping next to me on my bed.

I turn to my right and face him, he is sleeping soundly. I sigh while staring at his face.

I'm glad that he's here willing to accompany me. I told him not to go home late at night instead just have a sleepover with me.

We always do it anyways.

I stand up to get myself a water. After I'm done with keeping myself hydrated, I go back and sleep next to my best friend.

The next morning,an alarm woke me up. I groan and grab a pillow to cover my ears. It's not my alarm, it's probably Joel's.

"Val,I gotta go.."He said and I moved away the pillows then slowly opening my eyes.

I nodded, "Sure, take care. Send me a text when you arrived home." I said and bid him goodbye.

Can I not go to class today? I might considering of joining an online course. It's more of a freedom to do anything I want and I don't have to wake up early for it too.

Might consider it.

.....

Athena poked my waist and it made me jump and squeal like a pig. She laugh so hard that she slap the wall multiple times.

I rolled my eyes at her, "I see you're having fun there aye?" I raised a brow.

She chuckled then she fixed her gorgeous long blonde hair, she put an arm around my waist.

"Btw any update with Mr.Velez?"She said and I made an are you serious look.

"No..I should give him a space." I shrugged.

"You mean like the galaxy?"Athena said and I almost choke my saliva. What?

"Pardon?"

She giggled, "You said you're gonna give him a space.. so galaxy."

I shake my head disbelief with her endless jokes. I'm glad I met this girl, she's a happy person more like my happy pill because boys are dumb.

"Yeah whatever."

When we finish class, Athena and I decided to hangout at the skateboard park where kids ride their bicycle and skateboard.

Athena is not a good skateboard girl, she never learn it and that's why we're here because she insist me to teach her how to skate.

"I'm a no professional skater but I can teach you not to fall and hit your butt." I warned her.

She nodded then put her left leg on the skateboard, we get a few catcalls from random teens here but we just ignore them.

"Teach me not to fall and hit my pretty ass." She said as ready as she is. I help her by holding her hand and gesture her to move the skateboard with her leg.

"Omg this is so fun."She smiled.

I chuckled when she almost trip herself even though I'm holding her wrist to help her balance herself.