Toritsuka x Dead! Child! Reader

Warning~ Deaths
Title: Not Alone

Toritsuka P.O.V

I walked to the grave sight again hoping again and wishing it was only a dream, well a nightmare, yet again it was not. It was all too true and I would have to live through it all until I myself became a ghost. With the same fate as everyone else will have in some time or another. The sun was already starting to set with pink, orange and yellow colors forming behind the pink cherry blossom trees. The trees looked dark and gloomy, being sunset the trees itself looked black and brown though you could still make out the branches and flower. I walked into the main cemetery looking for (YN) my sister '3rd line up 7th on the left'

I told myself. I walked up the cemetery 3 columns up. I stopped and went 7 stones over to the left. Ignoring all the chitter-chatter from the ghost. Ghost usually are at their tombstones if they don't protect anyone. I looked down finding the tombstone

(Y/N) (Y/A)

That's all it said just her name and age nothing else. I went through my small bag and pulled out a single red Rose with a dark purple Lavender scented candle. I put the candle down and take out the matches and striking it lighting it the first try. I place it on the candle and blew off the match. I just sat there looking at the stone or the fire. I took a deep breath keep repeating in my head 'it's not my fault it's not my fault' or was it? (Y/N) died in a car crash the seat belt snapped when the car hit ours I covered my neck I was selfish, as an instinct I covered my neck. I was next to her I could have saved her but with the cost of my life? That would be an easy discussion, if only I could stop that all from happening or even at the least reset that horrible day to save her.

After a while I notice I was crying I wipe away my tears and sniffle a little "Why are you crying?" I heard a small voice ask me. I look up to see (Y/N) "Hi!" she said again smiling brightly and sitting on the top of her own tombstone legs crossed. I don't know what got into me but I got onto my knees and hugged her, but of course she wasn't physical and her body went into separate directions like air but got back together. "Sorry" I say looking down at the grass again. "It's okay!" Again that cheery attitude causing me to smile. "Well sorry to bother but am I (Y/N) when I opened my eyes I say me looking at the tombstone, so I think this is me." she asked 'Oh ya, ghost lose their memories when they turn into spirits.' "Ya that's you, your Toritsuka (Y/N), you are (Y/A) and my sister. I'm Reita your big brother." I say looking up at her.

"I have a big brother! That's so cool, and it's also the one who can see and talk to us ghost!" I sniffled a laugh. "Yes that is true." I say smiling slightly. I pinched myself slightly on my arm seeing if this was reality or if I just fell asleep. I felt a small pain on my wrist. 'So this isn't a dream' I looked up again
"Can I ask some questions about myself? Is that okay, I just wanna know who I was when I was living?" She asked, knowing this was a sensitive topic. "Sure, but be careful on what you say."

"What type of person was I?" she asks starting off

"Well you where a (Positive Trait) and (Positive Trait) type of child" I told her

"Was I friends with many people?" She asked again

"Well not really, though you where always with my friends and we would all go to cafes and arcades together."

"That's cool. Um... how did I die to begin with." she asked quietly. That made me choke on air and start to cry

"In a car crash." I told her voice cracking "Ah! I'm sorry I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. I just wanted to learn more." I just nodded "Anymore questions." I asked hoping she would get the hint and stop. "Well it's not a question, but do you have a picture of me." I nodded again going through my bag and pulling out a wood frame and showed it to her. In the photo you where sitting on a swing high in the air with a plain (F/C) shirt and black ripped jeans with your (H/C) hair flowing up with the wind and your (E/C) eyes staring off into space but still smiling.

"Well that answers most of my questions." She told me. I nodded getting myself up from the ground and picking up the matches and turning the candles off so it doesn't catch flames to anything. "Would you like to join me?" I asked putting on the backpack she nodded happily. "Though before I go..." I had a called a care free, perverted teenager be me. "Why would you not want to be you?" (Y/N) asked "Well my friend is a psychic and I don't want him to know that a lot of my family is dead and I live in a temple because I got kicked out of my home. He would start to make me the way I was before you died" I choked out

"I get it now. Well just understand I'm always here for you! Because that's what sisters are for! Even though I don't remember." She smiled "Ya let's go. My occult club is starting soon it's the choice that stupid pervert did to hook up with girls." I told her "Haha! Well at least it would be fun to watch." she replied. I smiled and started walking out of the grave yard again, but this time I was not alone.