Kusuo x Reader

Requested by QueenOfTheNight06

(Y/n) was walking herself home from P.K Academy, dodging incoming people at the same time, by tipping her body left to right as people rushed past either side of her. She was staring down at a book, which was a school assignment that she was already late on starting, so the walk home was the perfect time to read chapters three to seven if she didn't want to fail the classes that this project was assigned in.

She asked her friends to help her out, but a familiar pink-haired boy with clips only shook his head and gave her an 'X' formation with his fingers, with the retaliation of "It's your project, not mine." even after (Y/n) knew about his psychic powers after a chaotic attempt to drive a car without a license, that was close to crashing and killing her, she was sworn on her life to secrecy about his abilities.

Which wasn't too bad, I mean the deal could've been worse, like he'd chop off an arm, or a foot if she were to tell anyone, so it was all or nothing. As the young high school girl was about to make it to the train station, she saw a boy, probably around eighteen or seventeen... maybe nineteen, was walking right next to her, she gave him a dirty look, and stepped to the right.

He also stepped to the right, just after she did. She picked up her pace towards the train station, the boy with light blond hair sent her a smile, that would make girl's weak to their knees. (Y/n) was not 'weak to her knees.' she was disgusted, purely and utterly disgusted, and afraid that he was one of those kidnappers like the one's they have on T.V. It was always the hot one that was the criminal!

She cursed, as sped up. To a running pace, and he matched the same pace as she did. This is when she halted, the boy looked forward with a classy grin, and with a tight right fist, she swung it to his jaw but froze. He had caught it in his hand and he wasn't letting go. Unluckily for her, no one was nearby to help her, she tried to sweep his feet, but he avoided them with jumps. Even the planned kick to his stomach was stopped.

The boy's smile faded, and with her fist, he spun the girl around and made a thirty-degree angle with her arm around her back, as he tugged it up to execute pain, she let out a squeak when it began to hurt too much.

"You know about Kusuo, don't you?" he asked as he walked her to the wall, so it would be harder for her to escape, she stayed silent like how she was commanded to do so by the request of Kusuo Saiki himself, no way was she going to tell some stalker dude who came up in her peripheral vision.

"I'll ask again--,"

"Back off, Kusuke." This time Kusuo came up out of nowhere, standing right behind his elder brother while doing so. The youngest teen looked at his friend, who was trembling and in a clear amount of discomfort, he glared down at Kusuke who didn't seem to take the hint.

Kusuo then forced him too as he pushed away his brother, making him let go of the girl's arm. She was breathing heavily and to the point where she was almost crying.

"If I see you near my fri--," he paused then continued for an awkward second, "--end, again,"

"You'll do what? Kill me?" Kusuke who was on the cement ground laughed. Kusuo looked dead into his eyes, but not agreeing in the slightest.

"I'll tell mom." Kusuke's laughing froze and formed into fear.

"O-okay... That's-s, not the worst thing that cou- would happen." his laughing was in extreme discomfort.

"Fine, I'll tell her now." he flipped open his phone, as Kusuke almost tackled him to the ground, but Kusuo avoided, as he grabbed on to his friend's shoulder and began to walk her towards the train station while walking over Kusuke.

"Stop! Little brother! Please don't do it!"

Kusuo walked away with his close friend, and with a taste of perfectly plated revenge served cold. While Kusuke was trying to chase after them and beg for forgiveness.