Kusuo x O.H.S.H.C

Title: Meeting Kusuo.

(P.S. a few things happened last chapter)

Kusuo's P.O.V

I sighed as I closed my computer, laying my head on Miyako's shoulder as she was reading a book. We were in her room, after I got back from my last day of school in P.K Academy. "I don't understand why you had to take all that time to delete all your information online," Miyako told me while reading her book as we were sitting on her large light pink bed. "I know there are going to be people who live and die for my information trying to get their hands on my information. Nowadays people could find any information online, quickly and easily." I told her while closing my eyes.

I took my head off of Miyako's shoulder as she stood up. "Well time to get going" she stood up, as we walked down the steps outside and into the limo. I sighed nervously, Mr. Souh told me a few people wanted to greet me before I look around the school. I grudgingly agreed, and he was as happy as a clam. He even told me to call him Uncle Souh. I politely declined, but 'no' is not an answer, and even risked my scholarship, putting that on the line of the few things, that scared me.

I opened the limo door and she blushed as she went inside, me behind her. I lay my head on her shoulder, "Tired?" she asked. I nodded. "No worries school is 30 minutes away from here, take a quick nap. Okay?" she asked. I smiled and nodded closing my eyes.

I woke up with shaking. "Kusuo, where here," Miyako said shaking me a little more. I rub my eyes, while Miyako fixes and gels my hair. Humming a nice song, she pulls out a mirror from her bag and shows me my hair. My hair is side parted, with clear and straight lines going across my bright neon-pink hair. "Sir. Saiki, Mrs. Miyako, we have arrived" We look over to see a pink school, "Wow so pretty," Miyako says to really know one. The door opens, I got out first then gave a hand to Miyako as she stepped out.

I thanked the driver and walked towards the school. With Miyako next to me. I had memorized the entire school before I came so we don't get lost. Before I went in I fixed my dark blue tie and the black suit that Madoka gave to me as a thank you present for helping his nephew. "You look fine," Miyako told me as she put a hand on my right shoulder. Miyako wore a long sleeved pink dress with lots of white frills and the pink were different kinds of light colors. I wonder who made her dress, I flashed a smile towards her. Who quickly blushed. I walked inside getting plenty of attention. the girls' eyes were in heart-shaped and Miyako was definitely not happy with that going on. Shooting her- possibly- worst and first death glare at the girls, scaring them all as they ran away from her.

I walked into the office to see Mr. Souh there. While he was with two redheads, a man that reminded me of Keiichiro, one that reminded me of Madoka, a tall man, a short blond who looked 7 but before I came here I searched him up he is actually 17 and a third-year student; Haninozuka, and finally a cross-dresser who she kinda reminded me when Chichiro's friends saw him in a 'cosplay' outfit though it was the poor kid's work uniform.

"So Mr. Souh. . ." a redhead started ". . . Is this who is the new student is" another said rapping their arms around Miyako? Did I feel jealousy? "Back off." I say to them "Or what" a twin said with a more evil glint in his eyes. "Now Hitachiin that is not our new honor student, it is this young sir right here." Mr. Souh said waving over to me. "I didn't know a commoner had such nice clothing, where did you get it from," the other twin said touching the felt on my suit. "A friend of mine," I said. Miyako looked surprised, "Madoka made you that! I'm surprised that there are no frills."

The twins stop touching my suit, slowly removing their hands from my shoulders, "You mean Madoka Tokatori?" Miyako nods. "How he is impossible to get a hold of! How did you get to him, how much did you pay him!" they yelled in sync

"I didn't pay him anything, I live with him every so often so I can tutor his nephew." They all seemed shocked. "Well Saiki," Keiichiro Junior said. "Why can't I find information about you?" I nudged Miyako. "Told you so," I told her. As she huffed in annoyance. The best feeling in the world is being right.

"I blocked it, though you can still find detail about my brother but not me" I smiled sneakily to him. "Well, Mr. Saiki is here because of being an honor student and having fighting skills. Not to mention he has a lot of good information about other people's" Mr. Souh flaunts about me. I walk up to the cross-dresser and lean down to the girl's level."Why are you in a boy's uniform?" I asked the girl. Though before she could answer, I heard "Amnesia!" I quickly turn around to see the twins with a baseball bat.

Before they could reach me, I flipped them around. Pin their arms behind their backs and force them against a wall. "Now, there are things I don't like; one, people who threaten me, too, when people touch my girlfriend. Now stop." I whisper in their ears. As I let go of them they collapse to the floor from fright. Mr. Souh just continued acting normal. "You're here for medical school?" I nodded "Well good for you we just got one, here are your classes, uniform -for free- and give this card to Tokatori for me please." I took the card and put it in my pocket.

I bowed and left, but of course before I could. "How did you tell that my precious daughter was in a boy's uniform?"

Before answering I needed their names. "What are your names?" I say first.

"Tamaki! Also known as Daddy!"
Tamaki called himself 'daddy' then he starts pointing everyone else

"Haruhi! That's my daughter" he enters in the last comment.

"I'm Hikaru that's Kaoru they're demons I tell you Demons"

" That's Honey and that's Mori" he says pointing to Haninozuka and Morinozuka. Their information was the quickest and easiest to find

"I refuse to give you that information about me," said Keiichiro Jr. cutting in before Tamaki could introduce him. Though the fun part is that I already know who they are. I did research and found some great information. Jeez Keiichiro is rubbing off on me

"Well no need, because I already know who you are Kyoya Ootori. Or would Tamaki say as 'Mommy' " I smirk at his shocked expression enjoying seeing him in a state of shock.

"Next time Ootori, find a better block site or just block things yourself." I leave the room with Miyako next to me feeling proud, "See it wasn't that hard." she giggles, as we leave the building happily.