Akechi (Touma) x Reader

Requested by: @maruvapite_chan

No One's P.O.V

(L/n) was a pretty shy kid in class, she never really spoke and usually the forgotten one in class. She was kind, smart and pretty though she never really sticks out from her class. Really, only one person had talked to her and it was Touma. The new kid in class, he was slightly annoying for the fact that he talked quickly and (maybe) didn't listen to what he himself was saying, but he was nice, and (l/n) liked talking with him, after time she even started to like him (romanticly).

As (l/n) was ready to head into homeroom for the end of the day she heard"...ya, can we invite her?" it was Touma's voice, (l/n) wanted to see what he was talking about, but didn't really want to ruin her friendship with the only friend she had. So (y/n) just ignored the conversation which she was dying to listen to and walked to her class.

By the end of the short period (l/n) had already forgotten what Touma's conversation is about. But by the time the bell rung, someone had slammed their hand onto her desk. (Y/n) looked up to see a girl with green/yellow hair leaning close to my face, it was Mikoto. "So you're (l/n). I've never noticed you before." 'Thanks for clearing that up' she thought as she only nodded.

"Would you like yo have some coffee with me and my friends." she pointed to a group of people behind her, a kid with pink-haired, one with dyed purple hair, one with a mohawk, one with long blue hair, one with short blue hair, a girl with a pink bow, and Touma. Touma talked a lot about them with (l/n). They where: Saiki Kusuo, Kubuyasu Aren, Nendo Riki, Teruhashi Kokomi, Kaido Shun and Yumehara Chiyo also having bits of information about them all that she remembered Touma had told her.

Uh..." though before she could even answer Mikoto took that as a yes, grabbing her hand and running towards the group. (L/n) being dragged behind her. "She said she'd love to come along," Mikoto told the group. "I didn't say anything, I'm just gonna go home. Thank you for the offer though." (l/n) said as she picked up her bag from the floor and headed outside.

"Pease~" Mikoto begged. "No, please leave me alone." though Mikoto didn't take that as an answer. After a while, Mikoto gave up, but just when (l/n) left the classroom Touma spoke up, "They serve, Mochi." he said. (L/n) had stopped. "Mochi?" she asked, only getting a nod from everyone else. "...well... I guess it wouldn't hurt?" she questioned. "Yay! You can come!" Mikoto cheered. Only getting a nod from (l/n).

As they walked Teruhashi tried to start a conversation "So Touma how did you know (l/n) liked Mochi?" she asked. "She told me on Thursday after school at 5:32 P.M that she liked mochi when entering a supermarket near her house hoping she would find some inside," he explained while getting weird looks from everyone. "I never told you where I live," she mumbled as a few heard giving even stranger glances to Touma who just shrugged everyone off.

That evening was fun, everyone had their own piece of food or drink, and it was a highlight of (l/n) week. By the end of the day, everyone was spitting up. Touma and (l/n) one way, as everyone else suddenly the other way. After a while of walking it was only 7:15. "You wanna go to the park?" he asks. "Uh...sure." was her only awkward reply. It was silent again as Touma once again tried to start a conversation with (l/n). "Did Mikoto drag you to come before?" he laughed.

"Ya, but I guess to partially bribed me to come in the end." (l/n) laughed. They both had a nice conversation when heading to a nearby park. They had got their faster than they expected while talking, and they stayed till nightfall till they even got the idea of going home. "Wow, this was a lot more fun then what I had expected to be."

(l/n) said as she stood up from the swing set. "Ya I agree," he said. Though something was off about him he seemed to be thinking a lot more in that head of his. (l/n) noticed this "Touma is-" though she was cut off by Touma "Would you please go on a date with me." he asked as his first few words were a little louder than needed. (l/n) was shook, first, she had an excellent day with many people who she considered friends now and she got asked out by the boy she likes.

But before she could answer "The chances of you liking me are 77% percent chance though with that moment of silence you just had it went down to 8%." he said slightly embarrassed. (Y/n) broke out into laughter. "Oh no worries." she had finally gained her composer and smiled lightly at him. "I would love to go on a date with you." she said. Akechi's eyes sparckled with happiness, as he grabbed her and and dragged her away from the park.

"Wait where are we going?" (Y/n) asked trying to catch up with him by being dragged. "On our date." he said it like the most obious thing in the world. "Wait now!" (l/n) asked. "If not now, when?" Akechi smiled at her. As they both ran to an unknown area.