Kusuo x B.N.H.A

Let's goooooo!!!!!!!!!! I spent a lot of time with this (1 h 1/2) so please enjoy, and vote and comment.

When Enji (Endeavor) Todoroki got home, he was not-so welcomely welcomed into his own house, as his youngest son was now in some sort of boarding school to keep him and the rest of the students protected from any other villain attacks, Natsuo was off in college or at his girlfriend's place, and Fuyumi was in the kitchen cooking off something for the family when they (Natsuo) got home.

It was starting to hurt Enji that his family no longer looked up to him, and it was probably because of his two family members, sons, that were no longer with the family, one was nowhere to be found, alive or dead, while the other one was abandoned from a genetic mutation, and Enji was not going to let some quirkless get in his way from his priorities, he still remembered that day.

The white tile floors.

His two sons.

Twins.

With big news.

And a genetic mutation.

"He could either be quirkless," the doctor said, sitting in front of Enji, Rei was not with them that afternoon, she usually never was. "Or have all the quirks you could imagine."

"What's the chance?" Enji, the fire-wielder asked gruffly, crossing his arms over his chest to seem more intimidating.

"Since Shoto here, already has a quirk, and the fact that they are both healthy twins..." the doctor went off and coughed into his hand slightly, "The chances of him being quirkless are almost 100%... but there is still a chance that the other powers just take longer for him to get since he's only four." the doctor stuttered for a second after looking at the pink-haired kid in the eyes.

Shoto had a quirk, Kusuo didn't.

In an angry rage, Enji threw the chair across the room. Not like it mattered, it wouldn't change the statistics and Shoto? He was young, too young, perfectly young, to remember he didn't have a twin brother.

All he had to do was get the distractions out of the way.

So that's exactly what he did, even under Rei and Fuyumi and Natsuo, who begged him to stop, he didn't. The following week, he had given four-year-old Kusuo Todoroki, to the Saiki's. A quirkiness couple, who already had one biological kid who was quirkless, another quirkless would just make the family whole or a hole.

Enji couldn't take that, he wanted to see his pink-haired son. Quirkless or not, he did regret what he had done, but that regret only settled in, after his youngest son had only scraped through death multiple times.

"Fuyumi," he called out, the daughter replied, "Call Shoto, and bring him home, we're going to visit someone. Call Natsuo as well." He said, and the girl did what he was asked.

~

Shoto Todoroki slightly remembered his early life, his siblings his family, a few major events, and a really close childhood friend, that left a few days after he got his quirk. The really close friend would go everywhere with him and was just as quiet as he was, maybe even more, Todoroki never remembered himself being bothered.

He remembered 'The Really Friend.' would sometimes go home with him, and they'd have many many sleepovers and would watch movies with the families, and the really good friend would play with his sister as well.

But the really good friend went missing one day, while his father told him to shut up about the 'Ku...' boy his name was 'Ku-' something, he never remembered him leaving, or saying goodbye, they were too young to even understand that they were leaving each other likely. He remembered his family crying the same night the Really Good Friend left.