Kusuo x Shun

Requested by: @gaygalra

No One's P.O.V

"Hey Saiki, what's u-"

"I don't care." Saiki said as he walked faster past Kaido and his friends. "What's up with him today?" Kubuyasu asked as he watched his friend get to school ignoring anyone in his way. "Not sure, he's been like that for the past few days already, I hope he's okay..." Kaido went on as he looked at the back of his best friend's head, you could see his bright strawberry pink hair sticking out from everyone's 'normal' lighter colorful hair, a light blue here an olive green there, the common.

"Let's go to his house then!" Nendou thought out loud since he can't keep his thoughts internally even if he wanted to. "Sure for once, that's not a bad idea." Kubuyasu complemented Nendo as they all walked to school, thinking of a plan to make the rude teen a little less rude.

By the end of the day, they had all met a plan all of them, plus Teruhashi who added her self along 'politely' (mostly by manipulation)

They got to the entrance of his home, Kaido bought some jello since it's usually what makes him feel better. When the door opened to greet them, it wasn't Saiki, though it was his mother. "Hello, how can I help you?" she asked in her usual happy voice. "Has Saiki been okay? He's been acting a lot more strange." Kaido explained as they stepping inside taking off their shoes in the meantime.

"Ku-chan? Well, I suppose he's been acting weird. He hasn't been eating anything either." she thought as he had a worried look on her face, hoping her youngest son was okay for his health. "Can we go see him?" Kaido asked

"I suppose. Do you know where his room is?" they all nodded and went up the stairs to his bedroom, they could hear things crashing and breaking. Teruhashi knocked on the door, "Saiki, is everything okay in there?" she asked as she waited for a response. It was silent then the door opens a ball was thrown at her head as it bounced back into the room then the door closed again. With the sudden ball-to-the-face, she took a few steps back as she rubbed her head.

"Buddy! What was that for?" Nendou yelled through the door, "Maybe it's not a good idea to come now, he seems to be very mad." Teruhashi offered Kubuyasu and Nendou nodded as they went down the stairs. "You aren't going to come, Kaido?" Kubuyasu asked as he was at the back of the other two.

"No worries, I'll stay a little longer, no need to worry, okay." Kaido told him as he smiled, Kubuyasu nodded as he went down the stairs, after a few more minutes he heard the door close. Kaido knocked on the door, "Saiki, are you okay?" Kaido asked though he already knew that answer, he only heard a few grumbles. "Saiki, can I come inside?" he asked though it was more like a statement than a question.

He slowly opened the door to be surprised by the ruinous room, it's not like clothes where on the floor or the bed was undone, it was disastrous. Cups of pencils were scattered around the dest and floor, the bed was unmade and it looked like days without a wash, books where all over the floor and the covers were closed making everything look worse.

"Saiki! What's going on with you?" Kaido yelled at his friend but he couldn't find him anywhere. "I don't know." he strangled out as Kaido heard his voice under the covers, he ripped the covers off of his bed to see Saiki curled into a ball in the center of the bed.

"Saiki what's been going on with you?" he asked as he tried not to cry at the sight of his friend. The door then closed, but Kaido paid little mind. "I don't know." he repeated. Kaido couldn't take it, he had to make his friend better, and he started with cleaning the room. He ripped up the curtain as the light came pouring in. Saiki covered his face with his hands.

"Saiki get up," Kaido commanded as he started to act a little more like his sister and mother. He grumbled again, but Kaido was already picking up his clothes and pencils on the floor. He took the clothes and put them to be in the washing machine. He packed the pencils into a case. The room now looked a lot more different than it was ten minutes ago.

He sat on Saiki's bed as he rubbed his back, "Saiki what's wrong?"

"Life," he said and he changed his response "What does that mean?" Kaido asked as he tried to get some comments from him. "School, home, you know," Saiki said as he sat up now facing Kaido. "Yeah, I suppose it has been becoming a lot more difficult now."

"Yeah." the rest of the evening they talked for a little while as Saiki spilled out his thoughts to his friend. "Thanks for coming over, Kaido." Saiki said as he walked Kaido to the front door, "No problem, call me if you need anything," He offered as he gained a nodded response from Saiki. "and call me Shun. I think it's best." Kaido said. "Call me Kusuo in that case." Saiki agreed. "Okay, bye Kusuo." Kaido waved as he left through the gate.

"Bye Kai-Shun." he corrected himself as he closed the door. "come back forever next time," he mumbled as he went back up to his room. Kaido smiled as he walked home that night singing "dear future husband...my one and only, all my life." (That song belongs to Meghan Trainor.)