Kusuo x Haikyuu Part 2

Requested: By a lot of people.

As Saiki walked around the school right after school, after getting himself a canned cup of coffee from the outdoor vending machine, it was finally his break from the shorty (who was close to his height, barely standing taller than Hinata) and the bald one with a loud attitude, even though those two were constantly following him around, it was some sort of a break from Nendo, Aren, Kaido, Teruhashi, Mikoto, Toritsuka, Mera, Yumehara, and literally everyone else, and since both had after school activities and are in a different club, Saiki only sees them eight hours a day, and talks to them for less than one hour.

"Are you heading out, Saiki-senpai?" a tennis club member asked as he wiped away his sweat, and encased his racket and the tennis balls he used on the blank board at the back of the tennis court. Saiki turned to the first year and gave a brief nod, as he swung the black case around to his back for easy carry, to walk to the Tsukishima household, to finally steal some more strawberry cake, it was going to be fun seeing Kei suffer, kind of like how Kusuke loves seeing his little brother suffer for all these years, and maybe Saiki was thinking, he'd give a call over to his mother so Kei wouldn't be yelling in his ear, and if he were, his mother would yell twice as loud.

As Saiki closed the gate behind them (the first year and himself, who were the only remaining ones on the court) Saiki had to quickly walk straight past the volleyball court, where Nishinoya and Kei took their practices, along with the rest of their annoying excuse of a club, (But Saiki must say, he didn't mind the big man, whose name he had forgotten, the captain, and the one Nishinoya had once called 'Mom'), unfortunately, he was not fast enough to avoid fate.

"Saiki!" Nishinoya jumped, when Kei pointed him out, while Saiki did his best to avoid him. The duo haired boy had already caught up, and was ready to walk home with the little kid, even with Saiki's faster pace, which Nishinoya attempted to match, but was always a few legs behind, due to his 5'2" persona, which was a key factor in how he looked. "You know." Nishinoya was about used to Kusuo's fast pace, even if they weren't that far away from the school, and slowed his talk once Saiki had slowed down, knowing that Kusuke was likely at home waiting for him.

"Good, you slowed down." Nishinoya let out a dramatic sigh, as he already began to bounce in excitement as he spoke. Kusuo noticed that Kei was only a few paces behind them, while he walked with Yamaguchi (the maybe-boyfriend) who both walked silently, while Kei was stuck on his phone, and white headphones stuck on the top of his head and over his ears. Saiki also noticed yelling, but it wasn't from either Kei or Yamaguchi, but the olive-green haired boy did spin around, as well as Nishinoya and Saiki, only to be presented that Tanaka was running towards them with a full forced yell, then came to a complete halt when he finally reached to Nishinoya and Saiki.

Yamaguchi didn't say anything when Saiki gave him a questionable and annoyed look, and Kei didn't comment, his headphones either blocked the sound completely (which if so, Saiki was already putting his name down on buying one) or so used to the club's stupid antics it suddenly became second nature for this to happen. Saiki feared that he may have to deal with these idiots to the point of no return, just like what had happened with the gang of P.K Academy students and the 'Phi Trio'. Kusuo noticed that he was a lot like Kei, and he didn't particularly enjoy that when a girl in his class pointed that out, and it didn't take long for them to find out they were actually related.

"Did you tell him?" Tanaka asked as he regained his breath and panted while trying to keep up with the averagely slow pace, Saiki already knew what they were going to ask per the usual, and just to match with tradition, Saiki was going to say: 'No', no he was not going to quit tennis, no he wasn't going to attend a volleyball practice, don't even mention an out of region or city practice games, or even games in general, and no, he was not going to join the volleyball club, while he had places to be. Like at home. Raiding the fridge, more specifically: Kei's cake.

"Yeah! You should totally join us!" Tanaka gave Saiki a rough pat on the back, only to which was returned with a glare to the right-hand corner of his eyes, Tanaka did see it but chose to ignore it. Comparing Saiki to Kei, that the boy had a sharp tongue but rarely ever did something violent in return unless it really pissed him off, and that, was just a simple pat (slap) on the back which meant nothing. "But you should probably take out those pins of yours," he added and the libero on Saiki's left agreed with a finger on his chin and the bob of his head.

"Yeah!" he said, just as Hinata ran up to them, also half out of breath from the run, "We don't was Hinata to hit you!" he laughed, and Hinata went bright red in embarrassment, Saiki half laughed with shrugged shoulders.

"Let's take them out now!" and that's exactly what Tanaka and his stupid ass did, as the moment he plucked it out of his head, the transferee had collapsed to the ground and passed out from the sudden shock.

~

By the time Saiki began to get conscious again but had yet to move an inch. He felt the presence of multiple people around him, but his hairpin was right where it was supposed to be, so everything must have been at least moderately taken under control if he had yet to kill someone.

"Ah look!" Kiyoko said she seemed to have been talking above Saiki. "He's waking up."

"Thanks for calling me Kei." it was Kusuke, Saiki already felt annoyed, and he blinked his eyes open. "The fluid in his brain is taken out by those clips, so if he had a chance of getting hit with a ball, I'd say he shouldn't play." even though he was right, Saiki found it annoying and was likely (just for spite) going to play basketball, football, American football, cricket, baseball, softball, and volleyball, just to be an asshole.

Kusuo opened his eyes, as he lifted himself up, and looked around. It seemed like the entire volleyball club was circling around him. "You might want to be careful," Sugawara warned it, and as Saiki looked around Nishinoya and Tanaka looked away from him.

Saiki rolled his eyes and walked past to the two, and placed an arm on the bald boy's shoulder, "It's--" Kusuo was about to say.

"You were laying on our precious Kiyoko's lap!" both yelled, as Saiki's concerned face suddenly fell, as he realized just now why Kiyoko's voice was heard from above him like she was some sort of angel.

Good grief he complained and sought to never join the volleyball club.

But then he did.