Saiki x It Chapter 2 Part 2

Requested by: @Tigerssloveswaffles

With Saiki

Don't ask Saiki how he got his mother back to Japan when she herself could do as much damage as the clown itself, though it took a while to calm his mother down, he did it efficiently and went back to Derry to pick up Toritsuka and Mikoto so they can all go back to Japan to live a normal life with zero clown murdering children on the loose.

"Yo, Saiki." Toritsuka looked into the air, it was empty and dark. "We should stick around a bit more," he said as he spun around a bit, trying to catch an eye on something no one else can see. "Even Tits-Mcgee agreed that we should stay longer," he said towards Mikoto who nodded, not really that bothered by the name.

"Is he okay?" the red-haired lady asked Saiki in a whispered voice as she looked at the two strange children.

Saiki nodded, "They're always like that," Saiki said with a pause, as Toritsuka began to get semi-dragged towards the road.

"Hey come on!" He shouted as he walked along the road, "The ghosts here are in desperate need of help," he said. The loser's club looked to Saiki as if he was the only sane teenager left in this world, Saiki semi-deflated and nodded.

"Let's go," he said as he followed behind Mikoto.

~

"This place is disgusting," Toritsuka looked upon the house that was 9th on Neibolt Street. Toritsuka looked towards the air, "You sure it's in here?" he asked, "It seems like dead rats live here," looking blankly into the air, he only shook his head and looked towards the group of losers and the only person who actually has a life (Saiki).

"W-wh-hat are we here for?" William asked with his stutter as he looked upon the house.

"No way in hell am I going to go in their kiddo," Trashmouth stated vigorously, as he pushed the smaller wrinklier man in front of him, who didn't seem happy that he was pushed, "What?" Trash mouth asked, "You're practically a breaking down the motor, might as well fix you up to be a shield."

Saiki raised an eyebrow at the two who bickered before looking into the house, "Yeah sure," he muttered as he and the loser's club walked inside, and followed the medium in.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew." the asthmatic man said, as he carefully watched his step, "This is very unsanitary," he said, as a smile hit Richie, as he said, "Is that what you said about your mother too?" he laughed like it was an old joke.

Saiki rolled his eyes, how could he be more responsible than a group of adults.

Following Toristuka up a pile of stairs that should have been broken yesterday, they all slowly walked up. Only to head a small wrinkled groan.

Perking up, and getting on defense they all stood still.

"That's him?" Toritsuka asked, and for a while, all seemed quiet as the purple-haired teen kept moving forward, slowly.

The light groan went on again, as the door was pushed open. Showing a room full of bones and some decomposing bodies. The latest one (Or what seemed to be) was a wet man who had a cute pink shirt on with flannel and an 'I ♡ Derry' hat, another one was a little girl with a strange, but a natural birthmark on her face, and finally a man, so small and shriveled his body was decomposing, he already didn't have an arm.

He looked like a stick, "They're alive," Toritsuka breathed out, and looked to Saiki with wide eyes. The losers were dead quiet while looking at the bodies.

"They're alive! Heal them go go go!" Toritsuka rushed him as Saiki quickly got on his knees to see the little girl, she may have been alive, but it didn't seem like it, but now Saiki was trusting Toritsuka and his ghost abilities to do their best.

He placed his hands on the little girl, as he breathed and the girl began to re-generate. Her bloodstained clothes seemed to go into thin air, and she seemed healthy, minus the fact that she seemed to be missing an entire ear, and that the other side of her face had teeth like a scar on it, checking her pulse...she was alive.

Motioning to the losers to stop more blood coming from the newly opened wound, Saiki went onto the next person. That Michel seemed to have his eyes on.

Healing him aswell was really difficult, as he pushed himself to do more than a day, and more like a week, the man also became alive but was knocked out and asleep.

Finally was to the skinny, armless man.

Saiki thought he was a lost cause, skinny and bloody. There was no way a simple regeneration process could get him far.

"Guh-Guh-Guh-Gor-ge?" William seemed to cry to the man who looked dead. Saiki looked at him with sorrow, he didn't know who George was, but he could guess that he was close to Big Bill.

"Holy shit," Trash mouth trashed, "He's like a Saint," and pushed the smaller man he was bickering with forwarding, "Can you fix him?" Saiki rolled his eyes and turned to the armless man.

"He's alive too, living off of rats and cockroaches for god knows how many years, but alive," Mikoto said as she kept her eyes closed. "He has about an hour, at most...get him to the hospital asap can't seem to find one here though, I'm not used to the city." Bill though seemed like he knew the city pretty well, as he lifted up the man like a bride and hit the ground running.

Saiki looked to the losers and pointed to the girl with his shoe, "Go take her back where ever," he said, as he lifted up the larger man up and over his shoulder. "I'll go return," he pointed to the man, "This 'sleeping beauty'," Richie scoffed but picked up the girl.

~

Somehow in all likely hood, the once half-dead dude had a phone on him. As Saiki scrolled through the contacts that looked over the closed fair bridge, he opened to the contacts under.

'♡'

Thinking it was this man's lover or something, he rang the phone, which instantly picked up.

"A-Adrian?" the man stuttered through the other line.

Saiki being quick simple and ruthless said, "Pick up your sleeping not-so beauty now," he said quickly, "I'm by some bridge over the fair, I'll just leave him here for you to pick up if you aren't here in..." he looked at his watch, "Five minutes."

Never in Saiki's life had he ever see a man single-handedly run from whatever part of the city in six minutes.

But as promised Saiki left the sleeping man (who was now just waking up) on the concrete of the pedestrian side.

The what Saiki supposed to be the boyfriend, was sobbing hysterically as he found his true love alive.

Saiki could only suppose that Bill was crying and the family of the little girl who was alive was crying too.

Holding onto the side of the bridge, Saiki lightly smiled as he evaporated into thin air to find Toritsuka and Mikoto.

They owed him a cup of coffee jelly.

I didn't like that the little girl or Adrian died in the movie, so I made them alive in my heart.