Kusuo x Average! Reader

(P.S Saiki doesn't have x-ray vision)

Kusuo Saiki, a psychic teenage boy wanting to lead a normal life of peace and quiet. Just nothing's ever going to be peaceful, hence psychic. He tried everything average grades, average looks, heck he tried changing human genetics to fit in. Trying to have no love life just makes him stick out more because of Teruhashi. Though he did have an eye for someone... (y/n). You may not know who she is because she's perfectly average in Saiki's eyes.

She's really pretty with (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. She has above average grades but she never sticks out, she even has a few friends, but no one notices her, but one, you guessed your loveable and 'average' psychic.

Kusuo's P.O.V

Once again I was staring at the one and only (l/n) (y/n), beautifully average, just my type. If I become friends with her I could blend into society more. As I stared at her from the classroom across from us B-1, as she reads a book above our Lexile and grade level, but she never sticks out, I read her thoughts of the book,

'Even in the grave, all is not lost' - Edgar Allen Poe'

Then with that, she shut her book and put it in her backpack, the bell then rang and in came our teacher. It was a normal class day through my mind kept wondering to the average teenager (l/n), and I don't know why. She was average but she kept coming into my head, her thoughts were average and so where everyone else in the classroom so I for once have no clue on what's going on.

Once again the bell rang to signal the end of the class and the day. I took my bag and left the class so the human bugs in my life couldn't get to me first. Then I went to go see what (l/n) was doing, I wasn't being stalker-ish I just had to have some information about her so she could be my friend and so I could blend in.

I turned invisible as I followed her outside of the classroom, she walked for a while, then a group of preschooler students came through going home as their teacher walks them. "Hi, Ms. (y/n)" they all said while waving to her. "Hey!" she smiled as she crossed the street to be with them. "How are all of you doing?" she smiled as she looked down on them they all started to talk at the same time.

She laughed, "Okay calm down, I'll help your teacher walk you home." she smiled earning a cheer from 25 small children. The teacher who looked very tired thanked her, as (y/n) two kids hands. as they walked. This wasn't average, I mean saying 'Hi' is average to the kids and smiling to them, but walking them home is something different, how did this not cause any attention, but I still followed her.

As she dropped everyone off with a smile it made the teacher's trip a lot faster, and really she enjoyed it no complaining and she listened and laughed to what the kids said. "Bye-bye Miss!" the final one yelled to her as she waves goodbye, to the kid and the teacher as they all went into different directions.

It was starting sunset as she got home to a street a few away from my own, then she did her homework, took a shower and that's when I teleported out of the house as fast I could I don't know what she did after that, but that's what happens when you stalk someone without them noticing.

Though the small moment I saw her naked she looked not-average. By that, she looked really pretty but before I could think of more my nose starts to bleed and my heart starts to beat. Though I quickly go to sleep with (l/n) in my thoughts.

~Time Skip~

As I get up in the morning for school (l/n) is still in my thoughts, and I can't take her out, no matter what. As I think of something else it goes to her,

The school I think of her in the class across from mine.

Social media I should try searching her up.

My friends how I will kill them if they get near her.

I'm protective over her though I doubt that she knows me, maybe I could try to only get her attention by finding things she likes. I go through my computer seeing things she likes. I found a few useful ones she likes sweets, traveling, and sports. As I leave my home I don't see where I'm going causing me to bump into someone, "Ow~" I hear under me. I look to see (l/n) under me, I seem to be grabbing her wrist with my legs over her.

I quickly got up, and apologize, she seems to be blushing like crazy as my heart starts to speed up. I put my head in my hands as I blush from that encounter. "Haha! Their goes Saiki's dignity." I hear I look up to see Toritsuka on his phone. He shows me his phone to see the picture of me on top of (l/n).

"Delete it." I calmly state as he starts to back away. "Now." I get angry. I can't use my powers on a clear day. He orders a runner to take over his body as he runs to school. I run after him, he can't get to school or to (l/n) before I do.

I run as fast as I can, but since I'm not used to running my legs start to hurt. Though I do reach up to him and tackle him to the ground. I take his phone as one foot in on his back to stop him from moving. I quickly delete the photo and smash the phone, right before I walk back to school.

The day flew by to lunch as I see (y/n) go up to the roof to eat lunch with a small bento bag with (f/c) chopsticks and black dragon design on the top. She goes upstairs and eats her lunch peacefully as she finishes her homework. As I want to know her better and I may have something called a 'slight crush' but then I realize I forgot my lunch and I didn't bring any money.

Though I shrug it off and I'll wait until I get home I grab a book and head to the roof. I open to the school's roof, to see (l/n) still there. 'Huh, I don't usually see Saiki here, and that thing that happened today, gosh that was embarrassing'

Oh ya, I forgot about that. Though it would be best to apologize, "I'm sorry for what happened this morning." I say calmly as I bow an apology. "A-ah it's okay! No harm happened to anyone." She smiled as I feel a blush coming to my face, though I quickly settle down, "If you don't count Toritsuka." I mutter though she seems confused.

I sit down next to her as I read my book. Though she quickly notices I don't have a lunch. She takes a smaller bento box from her side and gives it to me, though I quickly push it way. "Mera isn't here today you can have it." She says sternly as she gets a pair of pale green chopsticks. I nod as I smile, how could no one not notice her, she's pretty, nice, generous and isn't egoistic. Though that's better for me since I could have her to myself when I ask her out.

The next day we walked to school together, and home too as we dropped off the kids. Though before she went into her house I needed to stop her. "Wait!" I call out before she could leave into her's.

She walks back to the gate and opens it. "Yes?" she smiles noting going through her head that's too important. "Would... you... like to go on a... date?" I barely manage to squeeze out. She turns bright red as she hugs me, "I would love to." she smiles with joy, and so do I.