Kusuo x B.N.H.A

Requested by: @Pika-Girl1

A/N: Sorry if this is bad, I just started to watch BNHA only a few days ago. Though I will try my best to make this chapter enjoyable.

No One's P.O.V

"Did you hear about that sudden new hero?"

"Yeah who was he?"

"Not sure though he looked quite young though you could sense his strength." class 1-A bickered amongst each other about the rookie hero though this caused an uproar, unlike most new heroes. He wasn't known as a hero till now, sometimes in the backgrounds of television screens, you could see him loitering around the area in the back searching for other heroes but someone could easily pass him off as another watcher going back home.

He was now thought to be the youngest hero yet in his teens, though no one knew that since he avoided the camera by teleporting away and not once spoke, though he could also use all sorts of rare quirks. The door slid open to present Aizawa a.k.a. Eraserhead. "We have a new student since we've been realizing villain rates been on a rise." he said as he walked into class tiredly, his once classic sleeping bag down made to walk in with two covered legs and mitten arms.

"Come in..." he plainly said, the doors slid open to present a boy around 15 years old with bright pink hair and green shaded glasses. "His quirk is psychic stuff, freezing and a whole bunch of things I didn't bother reading about. He's here to control his quirk better." he said as he fell to the floor.

"I'm Saiki, good to meet you all," he said without his lips moving as he was gonna put on his ring by constant thoughts passing through. "Don't do that," Aizawa said, "you want to control your quirk? Pass it here." Saiki put down his ring on the table. "one antenna too." he said. Saiki took out one antenna from his head as he felt a surge of energy come towards him. he put them both on the desk. Aizawa got a mug from his desk and smashed it. You could see the emotionless teens face drain of color.

"Go sit wherever," Aizawa said as he put down the mug. He saw an empty seat on the right of a blond hair kid with angered thoughts. Saiki carefully sat down as he tried not to break anything. Aizawa through the scraps of what was a Geranium ring and a limiter in the trash. He then began to start class.

~

By when the bell rang and everyone left Saiki lifted up his hand as all the pieces of metal came up. He slowly built it back up and placed them in his pocket just in case. He then headed his way to the lunch room to eat hopefully peacefully. He waited in a line listening to the thoughts and voices around him, once he got his bowl of rice and some soup he sat down at an empty table in an attempt to make his ice quirk to make a sharper looking lance.

Then someone had to ruin his time by sitting in front of him. He looked up to see a green haired boy, a girl with rosy pink cheeks and another boy with glasses and blue/black hair. "We welcome you! I'm your class rep. Iida!" he said strongly as did some arm motion are all class reps like this?. "I'm Midoriya." the green haired one said "and I'm Uraraka." the girl said. Though all there was, was silence. "...in your class," she said confused.

"I know." he said as he frosted his lance with Nitrogen continued to work. Then came his entire class with one with purple hair and quite small came running to him grabbing his pants "All the girls keep looking at you! Why's that?" he cried, "Get off me." Saiki kicked at him and used telepathy at getting him off making the boy fall to the ground. "I've been wanting to ask one out, but I seem to get butterflies in my stomach please t-." Saiki cut him off by bringing the boy real close to his face.

His eyes were full of anger and annoyance for him this was just like P.K Acadamy. "Digest them!" he snapped dropping him to the ground. "I'm not your life and marriage consoler. Go find someone that cares about your little perverted problems," he said as he sat back on his chair. Then another sat in front of him and so did a few more.

They all talked amongst each other as Saiki slowly became invisible. Finding a way out of his position wasn't too difficult nor easy. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Hagakure yelled as he saw Saiki tip-toeing away from the group. Shoot the invisible can see the invisible. "Huh? Who are you talking to?" Izuku asked. "Saiki! Can you not see him," she replied quickly. "Huh! Wait he's gone?" Midoriya asked. "I'll go get him," she said as she ran after Saiki, the class looked as she barrelled him down to the floor, he slowly started to re-appear.

"He can also turn invisible! What else can he do!" Bakugo yelled as he stormed away toward the Esper.

~

After getting settled back into his seat people asked him questions. "So what are your quirks?" Tsuyu asked.

"Teleport, Telekinesis, fire, ice, water, dirt, electricity (to simplify it) mind reading, levitation, precognition, explosions, strength enchantment, curse, death vision, bilocation, flight, Hypnosis, mediumship, perspective, petrification, psyco bits, psychometry, restoration, size agustment, sweat, angle whisper, lullaby, favorability meter, foreboding, forced telepathy, broadcast, apport, time leaps/ travel, transformation, x-ray and..." Saiki pressed his chin "why can't I remember..." he thought. Then a bell rung "oh yes..." he said boringly "mind control and brainwashing, useless as useless can get."

now everyone was circling his table, "Why is that?" Izuku asked "This...is why..." then a yellow hockey stick came into his hands. "I have to use this, plus it doesn't erase a memory it just switches a memory out," he said. "So nothing can go without a secret." a bland voice said, "Actually yes as I just found out, the ring I was said to place on the table wipes out a part of my quirks," he said as he broke his chopsticks.

Then when he tried to fix it, it turned into bamboo. "that's why I need the ring." he said lifting up two dirty bamboos and stood up to throw it away, but to closer inspection, a worm was coming out. It exploded even though Aizawa was staring right at him.

~

Saiki woke up in the nurse, 1:20 it read, he got up and picked up his bag which was placed next to him. "That was quite a fall." an old lady laughed "when I found out it was just a bug!" she laughed "best moments of my years!" she laughed. Though Saiki only rolled his eyes and walked to class. Thankfully the class was on break so Saiki slid in, "Saiki you're okay!" Iida yelled Saiki internally cursed. "How did you get passed Aizawa?" Kyoka asked as the whole class waited for an answer.

"I'm quirkless." he said as he walked to his chair sitting down and reading a new book. "Wha- how can you be quirkless!" Katsuki yelled slamming his hands on his desk. "Quirk- a superhuman power given around the ages from 3-5 years old, a quirk is a mixture of one or both parents or other generations powers." Saiki read than closed the book.

"My parents didn't have quirks, though I and my brother also don't. We were born with powers, all the other generations didn't have one either." Saiki said "I'm just like this. So no wonder it didn't work Sensei only takes away quirks, not powers." he shrugged.

"Then...that....makes you Phsy!" he yelled, "the destruction quirk villain didn't work on you!" Saiki only shrugged. Then he realized what he had just said. "Yeah, but I'm going to have to make you forget this conversation even happened." Saiki stood up and tried to get out the yellow hockey stick object but felt a hand on his shoulder. "No need, I trust these kids. You better not tell a soul in sight any of you or I will send out Saiki to find you." Aizawa said as he walked to the front of the room.

"By the way go to the main street some robbery just broke out," he said Saiki nodded as he transformed into his hero suit.

He ran out of the classroom and went through the spaces between the window for an easy way out

He ran out of the classroom and went through the spaces between the window for an easy way out. "What! What about us!" Bakugo yelled though only got a grumbling response from the teacher. He continued to yell as Saiki went higher into the sky. Then shot down to face the villains with more power than ever.