Kusuo x Older Sister O.C

(Picture above is Karen)

Title: Big Sister

Karen P.O.V

"Gate 10 boarding to Japan Gate 10 boarding to Japan" called the flight attendant. I got up from the chair As I take out my passport and ticket from my bag. My passport and ticket as I look farther down my bag, Where the hell is my ticket. I panic as I try to think where I could have it last. Clairvoyance! (Sorry it's spelled wrong.) I find my passport and tickets in the bathroom that I went into before I got to my gate. Teleport!

I look down to see my passport and flight ticket now in my bag. I sigh in relaxation as I quickly went through the line and sat in my seat at one the first few seats of the plane. I, like my younger brother, Kusuo I also have psychic powers and like my ass of a twin brother Kusuke I went to study abroad in America while Kusuke went to England, but since I passed college with flying colors I'm heading to Japan as a surprise to see my family.
"We should be arriving in Japan in 20 hours and 45 minutes"

The pilot told us as a kid started to cry. I hear groans in annoyance come from the passengers, but I saw this coming. I took out a pair of noise cancellers happily putting them on and the geranium ring as well, in an attempt to have a peaceful flight

-Time Skip-

"We are in Japan and the time is 4:37 P.M thank you and have a nice day," the pilot said. The 'Oh-So-Peaceful-Flight' I wanted was anything but that. As I fell asleep in the plane, the crying kid had another tantrum and somehow threw off my headphones waking me up. Then the plane began to crash, but I had to fly the plane back to normal, then sticky refreshments fell on my book as the attendant dropped it as the plane had some problems.

I got up as fast as possible and I grabbed my luggage. Not wanting to stay in the plane any longer than what I needed to anymore. After I got off I went into a restroom and I teleported into a nearby ally from my house. I walked out of the ally carefully to make sure no one was there which in goodness no one was. After walking a little while longer with my luggage hitting the ground and bumping here and there, I finally got to my house while I heard talking from inside. It wasn't my parent's Mom is shopping last time I saw and Dad is back at his job. Well, I'll see when I get inside. I got my keys and started slowly turning the key clockwise.

Everything went quiet. 'Who's there? I don't wanna bring out my Gang characteristics out again.' I smiled That must be Kubuyasu Aren I heard about. "It's okay guys I'll see who it is." He whispered slightly to the rest of the people who seemed content that he had the guts to do so. 'Yes save me! I'm the Perfect Pretty Girl' I scoffed Teruhashi Kokomi I suppose. 'I'll help out if its Dark Reunion at the door.' and that's Kaido Shun. The keys wouldn't come out of the lock. Well, at least it would be funnier. 'Someone is trying to rob Saiki's joint?' Kubuyasu thought. It's not a joint it's a home my home my beautiful little brother though. Finally after 2 minutes of trying I got the key to coming out and the door to open.

Then before Kubuyasu could think on what he was doing he held me up in the air grabbing on to my shirt. I blankly stare at him, as he looks like he's going to kill. "Um, one second." I cough slightly preparing myself to yell, "HEY KUSUO THANKS FOR WELCOMING ME HOME LIKE THIS I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yell out to him.'Love him too? Are they dating? No maybe their just childhood friends that I've never seen before! Yeah, that has to be'

Kusuo started to walk over and his eyes widen. "Drop her," Brother said to Kubuyasu

"Do you know who she is? She might rob your house!"

"Drop. Her." His he said again as his eyes settled back down to his normal way.

"Bu-"

"One more time DROP. HER." and that the purple hair delinquent dropped me. Brother just looked at me or I thought he was looking behind me to see is Kusuke was here too. "Is he here?"

"Nope just me." and that he pulled me up from the floor and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Hehe great to see you too brother." and queue silence... "Sister?" Aren asked, "I thought it was just you and your brother?" Teruhashi continued "So your not Dark Reunion." Kaido said sheepishly "WOW! Buddy has a cute sister!" Where did he come from? I ask Kusuo.

Oh, he's an idiot type of guy. "Yep, I'm staying here for a while now." and brothers eyes lighted up with joy. So Kusuo actually unlike many people like being with me and hates my brother no surprise there I also do but being close as young children we got closer as we got older until I had to leave for school 5 years ago I was 14 he was 11.

"Now as for you." I looked over to Mr.Purple Hair. "Isn't it rude to jump to conclusions like that?"

"Well yes and I'm sorry will you forgive me?"

"Yes I can but you might not."

"What does that mean?" he asked backing away "This." slapped him as I have an angry look across my face. He now had two red hand print marks on his face. "Now we can just forget about this." "Oh yes, before I forget I got cake and since there are more people here I can split it between all of you."

"Great thank you," said Teruhashi How can she be like that after she saw what unfolded

"S-sure," Kaido said not wanting to get his butt handed to him.

"Sure My Buddy's cute sister."

"Yes, I will," Aren said looking down apologetically "Hey no harm feeling," I said smiling and gave him a pat- well more like hit on his back. And Kusuo was already at the table waiting for the cake.

- After talking a while-

"So, what are your names?" I ask though I didn't really want to seem rude not really knowing what I should call them.

"Oh then I'm Teruhashi Kokomi but since your older than me just call me by my first name." "Aren Kubuyasu but like Teruhashi call me Aren" Just to be mean "Hm... that's weird a gang near my previous home in Japan near my old University, the just had a person not so long ago lost their main member named Aren. What a coincidence huh?" I say smiling "Uh. Y-yeah s-s-strange right. Like I would ever be a criminal gang member in the streets of Shinjuku (I don't know where Kubuyasu came from when he was in a gang)

"Um... Aren-san I didn't ever say that I lived in Shinjuku but your right the gang was over there." I said looking at him "Well uh.." he started but was cut off by Nendou over there. "I'm Nendou Riki call me by my first name or the man of your dreams."He wiggled his eyebrows and pathetically winked.

"Don't say that it's rude and don't forget creepy, I'm Kaido Shun, but call me Shun or Jet Black Wings." But again he was cut off my Riki-san "Don't say that it's stupid." he laughed. "At least I'm not flirting with Saiki's older sister"

"Oh yeah? at least I'm not making a fool out of my self in front of her." Shun-san said back I leaned next to Kusuo "Is this how they're always like?" he nodded "How come I can't read your mind most times." he asked. I froze "That's for another time." and dear god that look on his face looked like he was going to kill me 'Love ya' I sent to him 'Love you too' he sent back. We laughed for a while and after some 2 hours or so they all left. I greeted Mom and Dad. After a while sometimes I walked home with my Brother after school. It was nice to be in Japan... Until Kusuke-Oniichan came 'Oh shit' we both thought. 'This is gonna be hell'