Child! Kusuo x Assassination Classroom

Kusuo's P.O.V

The life I wanted of boring averageness was never going to ever happen. Mostly because of the government. When I was the bright young age of nine the government offered me a job. A job to spy on other people around the world, the one that I stupidly agreed to. When I turned ten I started to work for the government full time instead of going to school. I mean I didn't need an education, I was already smart and talented enough, but I wanted to be a normal kid, you know the one that doesn't do dangerous jobs that freak your parents out wondering if you're ever going to come back in one piece much less alive.

By age 13 I was working full time with the government and I started to become a young assassin, no more nice jobs, where I quickly write a few weak points in the suspect and where they are or who they are. No, I was training to kill people, and now the entire Japanese government knowing about my powers they could possibly,

One: Use me as a deadly weapon

Two: Blackmail me to work longer

Three: Let me use my powers without overly talking about it to anyone, and my power would just be an extra help to me and my partners.

But surprisingly the government was the third option, not only letting me use my powers but also supporting my capabilities often praising me with it. That was the past and now I'm 14. Things started to change only last year but a lot can change in one time period, though my powers are still praised, I'm getting tired of this life, just remember I've been doing this for five years, 9-5 Monday through Friday. . . if I'm lucky, because of this job I might not be home for two months staying up for days on end or even weeks at times.

I wish I could have my own friend's people my age. I wish I could avoid people at supermarkets that I don't get along with when I'm with my mom, or go to work or help out my dad at times, or even a simple meal of sweets with my brother as he teases me about a girl, or protects me from bullies even though I can fight for myself easily. Though someone always wants something that they don't have themselves.

I'm coming back from a job that was suspected to take me 5 days, but I ended it in 1 day and a half. Turning back from the bloody corpse, wiping the blood on my face with my sleeve. I dial the number to my secretary.

'Hello?'

"Yes, I have finished the assignment."

'Great job Kusuo. Surpassing all of us as usual. You have gotten 1 new request since your leaving I'll send you the description, as for right now head home and take rest till you go off again.'

"Yes, thank you." I close my blue and white flip phone as I walk away. Having the dead body to someone else to deal with, whoever it doesn't matter, as long as I don't take care of it. I teleport out of the dark bloody apartment. Into my own clean peaceful one, "Mom, I'm here." I call out, nothing. Before I could say anything again I hear storming down the stairs and my mom squeezing the daylight out of me. Saying stuff like 'I missed you' or 'are you okay'

You know the usual, I nod. "I'll set you a shower upstairs," but before she could I stopped her. "No worries, I can my self," I say as I walk upstairs. "Uh, ya sure. Sorry," she says though it's barely audible. I go upstairs picking out a white shirt and jeans. I set my clothes next to the sink as I turned on the shower. Rising off my body, which was very needed, the dry blood came off quickly from my hair or behind my ears. Mine or not. It didn't matter to me, I just had to get it all off.

After the nice 15 minute shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist as I say down on the lid toilet seat. I got on my phone to receive the details on the new assignment.

Kill: Korosensei

Reasons: Obliterated the moon, plans to do the same to Earth in March.