Kusuo x Haikyuu!! Part 3

Requested: By a lot of people. (again)

Kuroo was lying in the empty floor of the gym, sniffling in his own self-pity, as he rolled away from the gym doors that made a soft creak that someone was outside, likely waiting for their captain who was yet to be changed out of practice uniform even though the practice was clearly over half an hour ago. This, for Kuroo, was the first major heartbreak he had ever had, and he hated it with such a passion, he thought he'd die on the spot.

The gym doors opened, only for it to be Kemna, the setter of the team, who was waiting outside for his long time friend, who was usually loud and energetic, and not crying on the floors of the gym with his phone tucked into his chest in wallowing sorrow. Kenma knew what was happening, but he didn't exactly understand, why this was the reaction of the outcome, even though Kuroo was known to get rejected more than often by the girls in neighboring schools, classes, or even seats.

"His parents were arguing." Kenma said as he put away his Nintendo, to stand above and look down upon his senpai, "It was best if he left the house anyways to go live with another family till things get sorted out." Kuroo seemed to calm down slightly under the emotionless words of his best friend, but it didn't exactly help.

You see here, Kuroo was head over heels for a little snarky second year of P.K Academy, with a pink plated hairstyle, and the perfect ability to blend into thin air. The P.K boy first met Kemna, after getting lost in the school, where the boy ended up walking him back to the gym court and ending it there but ended up meeting again with Kuroo and Kenma, in the supermarket, when the P.K boy's mother requested he go out to buy some things.

Kuroo thought this was a case of 'love at first sight', but the day he planned on confessing his feelings to the boy, his equally as energetic friend, named Hairo was the first to drop the bomb, that he left to go to another family, due to family matters, (Kenma was quick to find out why).

That was yesterday, and he had still not gotten over it.

"I know what I have to do!" Kuroo jumped up on his place and stood up. "I need to go to the Miyagi Prefecture!" he jumped up, and Kemna who tried to tell him that was not a smart idea, tried to shut it down.

"You know, Kurasuno is coming over tomorrow," Kemna said as Kuroo walked out the doors with a peppy step and a smile on his face, "Kei seems to be exactly like Kusuo, plus, you wouldn't make it in time to get back." Kenma said, and that seemed to be the only thing that processed into his brain, as Kuroo slumped on the side of the gym wall, Kenma was right.

~

Saiki sneezed as he packed up the practice supplies, making Nishinoya spin around to see him. "Don't sneeze!" he said, as Saiki rolled his eyes and continued to pack up supplies. These idiots were starting to get on his nerves big time, but Kusuo still wanted to go to Nekoma, he could request Kemna to give his Reymond from Animal Crossing.

And, he supposed, to see Kuroo as well, but mostly Kemna. Saiki was going to kill for this five-star animal crossing village, (Named: Nonuicenses) and he was going to get that Reymond, even if it killed him (or, let's be realistic: someone else.)

The next morning, bright and early, Kusuo got into a bus and was painfully ready for the two hours and five-minute drive, which would lead them to get to Tokyo around 8 to eight-thirty in the morning. Having his headphones and uniforms, he set sail for the trip.

~

Bright and early, Saiki made it to Nekoma but was not the first to leave the bus. As he took his time to get situated, and ready to face Tokyo again.

"Woah!" likely Tanaka awed, "The Tokyo sky tower!" Nishinoya said, as Saiki rolled his eyes once again and zipped up his bag, the sky tower was nowhere close to here, so it was likely just a tower that the idiots saw.

"Hey," Hinata asked, as Saiki began stepping towards the front of the bus, Kei taking his sweet and annoying time in front of Saiki to slow him down. "Why does Kuroo seem so down?" he asked, as Kuroo began balling out, hysterically, as Lev awkwardly patted him on the back, Kemna seemed used to his by now.

"I loved him-- so much!" he cried into Lev's shoulder, who's grin seemed more than forced.

"Who's him?" Hinata asked Kenma who already brought out his Nintendo, as the Animal Crossing theme song already began lightly playing in the background, along with the sounds of talking animals.

"A boy he liked." was the simple reply, as Kei, just started to step out the bus, allowing Saiki to get him moving either.

"I loved him-- I'd die for him--." Saiki froze in his steps, finally hearing the Nekoma's team's thoughts. As he tried to rush out of the bus to stop this unknowing confession, but it was too late, and Kei knew that, as he shallowly smirked, taking one step off the bus.

"I want him back! I want my love back!" he sobbed, making this terribly awkward for anyone who listened, as the lovesick fool did nothing but cry, Kei finally stepped out of the car. Saiki was quick after him.

"I want Kusuo!" the club froze, and Kuroo looked up.

As Tsukishima held a stifled laugh, Kuroo's eyes brightened.

"Kusuo?"