Kusuo x B.N.H.A P.2

B e c a u s e

@lookile6

Saiki closed the door, right after his biological family turned their back on him (once again) and it didn't take long for Saiki to kick out Touma either in a rush as well, he should have left either way when he shoved Toritsuka and Mikoto out of the house with rocks and brute force when they said 'no' to the eviction.

It made Saiki feel bad that he threatened his family that took the time and guilt to show up at his place unannounced (Other than the phone call which was ignored), but yet again, this was the first time they ever saw him in eleven years, so he had a very clear point to be mad at his father and family members, but it wasn't any help either that he got himself into UA academy's Support Course. As he knew the youngest Todoroki was there too, winning into second place or something like that, in the sports festival which he watched.

Kusuke, as some sort of present, (who also went to UA,) gave Saiki the chance, from the recommendations to get into UA, with a mid-year transfer under his request (and money).

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself grow as a villain.

Kusuke didn't even consider the fact that he was putting his little brother in danger, (Not like Kusuo couldn't protect himself, but it's the thought that counts), as the school's specialty is being attacked by villains. Like they were the only hero school in the whole nation.

Saiki didn't care much for villains, rather than helping, and Saiki was helping himself, this time around. As he heard that the cafeteria served the best of the best coffee jello and deserts. He'll be helping himself to the meals, that is.

So that was that Kusuo left P.K Academy Hero Rescue Training School, and left for the U. A where he hoped to all the gods above, that he wouldn't meet or even see or even dare to breathe the same air as Todoroki.

~

Good news!

He hadn't seen Todoroki all in his first week, and he had also tasted a few lovely sweets made in the school.

Shitty news...

He met another brain-dead idiot.

"And then she stabbed me with her earplug thingies! Isn't that so mean?" he cried, as he was quick friends with Saiki, friend's meaning he saw Saiki using electricity to power his machine, and the boy was in awe (That he didn't short-circuit his brain), soon labeling him as a friend then and there. Saiki wasn't even sure why this hero department kid was even in the support technology room anyways with Saiki, Saiki wasn't the one making class 1-A's products. He worked more for class 1-B.

"You called her the aux cord when she asked you to pass her the aux cord." Saiki sighed, as the boy talked about some date with some girl.

"And then I tried to fix it by changing the topic and reading a sign!"

"You said 'If you hard, then you hard' It's: If you work hard, then you play hard."

The blond groaned again, as Saiki to him was some sort of genius, that was hailed from above, with a quirk that was cooler than a cup of tea. "You know, you should have lunch with the gang, you'll love them."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No,"

"Yes!"

Somehow Saiki was sitting in the table with a bunch of class A kids, which was less than pleasant.

Kirishima was just like Hairo, Bakugo was angry all the damn time, Sero looked like he was trying to sell Saiki crack or weed, that he would hide in his tape-elbows, and worst of all.

Mina was scary as shit.

Saiki's absolute fear of bugs didn't help when he met Ashido, and it showed, when he was told to sit he froze up, the girl was nice, no doubt about that, but she was the literal human representation of a bug, she was an unnatural color (Like a bug!), with no brains (Like a bug!) and had the ability to pop out, out of the blue (Like Nendou!). This was most definitely a disaster.

And the third bowl that exploded, when she even dared to move.

"Bakugo! Stop blowing stuff up!" the redhead yelled, and Saiki was happy that it was blamed on the ashy angry blond and not him, Kaminari was an idiot, to say the least, and thought 'psychic' only meant electricity, and not, you know, e v e r y t h I n g.

The two bickered until they stopped and Bakugo yelled.

"What are you looking at! Half'n'half!" he yelled as Saiki looked up. On the far side of the table stood, Todoroki.

"I didn't know you went to school here, did you just join?" he said and asked, while he looked at Saiki, ignoring everyone else.

"That's none of your concern." he ate a bowl of coffee, slurping loudly to create enough tension to leave, he didn't.

Bakugo even remained silent, as the aura around Saiki grew to a point of mass destruction, the entire cafeteria went quiet.

"It is my concern." he said, "You're my brother." he finished, and the cafeteria went into a quiet surprise, a supposed friend of Todoroki went to drag him away.

"You are not my brother," Saiki said, and placed down his coffee, feeling a need to blow off Todoroki's head, as he itched the palm of his hand.

"Hey Saiki, class is about to start," Kaminari said, and stood up to leave, even though classes weren't for another twenty minutes, he sat across from Saiki, and tried to pick up his plate, but he just got his hand slapped away, by Saiki. He took his seat again.

"You are."

"Not."

"You know, maybe we should go to class, I forgot my notes, we should study, there might be a pop quiz." a green-haired boy tried to pull on the boy, but wasn't able to.

"I'm not going to leave until he agrees."

"Well, I will." Saiki stood up, and walked away, only to have ice grip him by the leg, and shards of ice were connected to the bottom of Todoroki's foot. Rolling his eyes, the ice soon melted than evaporated, as Saiki headed to class.

It was better if he ate their anyways, the smell of oil never bothered him anyway.

The cafeteria was silent and soon scrambled into a haste sort of talk, as Todoroki chased after him, but was held off by Iida, who put an arm in front of him.

"You should refrain from contact, he would surely use his quirk on you, as you did on him." Todoroki sighed, he just wanted to make things better between his old Really Good Friend, but he wasn't really good at it.

And was sure, Saiki would never even spare another glance his way.